Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh well...looks like we don't have to keep anymore false hopes.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
All hopes are out the window now, I feel for Harshad and Preetika the very show that brought them fame and so much recognition is now on a destructive path. Newsflash to Farhan this is not entertainment, its dark, sick and the complete opposite of what fans want to see.

What a message to send to fans, you fall in love and you get burned. Do not believe in faith, do not believe in good because you will be punished in the end!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Oh well...looks like we don't have to keep anymore false hopes.

We an quit without any regrets
musicxolover thumbnail
Exactly Mandy, I feel horrible for Harshika...I'm pretty sure they hate this disgusting track too!
I never thought I'd see BI come to this...
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

All hopes are out the window now, I feel for Harshad and Preetika the very show that brought them fame and so much recognition is now on a destructive path. Newsflash to Farhan this is not entertainment, its dark, sick and the complete opposite of what fans want to see.

What a message to send to fans, you fall in love and you get burned. Do not believe in faith, do not believe in good because you will be punished in the end!

Exactly mandy... In Farhan's world there is no place for belief, true love, and evil always wins
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
THIS is not "interesting" or "exciting" and this is definitely not "entertainment".

Whatever now I don't even care. Just go F this show Farhan for all I care now. You've pretty much repelled every viewer by now. Let's see how far he goes with promoting such regressive thoughts. Not just this show, fans would boycott his upcoming ones with what shit he dishes out to the fans. Just awesome!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Exactly mandy... In Farhan's world there is no place for belief, true love, and evil always wins

The latest promo and spoilers should have given fans hope but this just dashed it all!!! Farhan can keep himself in his dark tunnel but I just feel for this cast who gave their all to this show. Ill wishers have been granted their wish.
musicxolover thumbnail
God, I honestly think I'm going to be sick...seeing Rehan and Aaliya in the same frame...and those nauseating dialogues from him...*pukes yet again*
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Screw what is happening right now, I have 9 months worth of BI that I know and love. I can watch those ZaYa scenes forever and remember BI for what it was and not the destruction its become because Farhan is hellbent on carrying out this negativity in the name of entertainment.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
People should just STOP giving any kind of feedback on Twitter or Facebook. CVs don't deserve our time and energy. And the silence would leave more impact than the constant pleading/anger we've been doing so far.