If Everything isnt Roses THAN its not Hell Either.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
For me, its not even about the episode being horrible, bad, not worth while cause every episode will not leave you thinking about roses only.

• Its about how they are continuously progressing to ruin characters and some have been ruined so flawlessly that it leaves you with complete consternation.
  • Its about how much you divulge and trust the cvs yet they leave no chances to betray you. you dont believe check this, this was posted by someone on twitter and i couldnt have not stated anything more accurate than this.

• It's about they have shown such a love story that you cant help but expect so much from it.
  • It's about how you watch every single track and episode disregarding all the horrible elements i.e. the perpetual ghastly editing, a new character coming in every damn week and them being shown as the ML rather than the two people who worked their damn asses off for the show to become what it has. I am sorry but Nandish, or Sanam, or Zarina havent done anything for BI, yes Suchitra has, Yes Yes vivek has, mainly Harshad and Preetika have, and its not fair for random a day old actors to state they are the pillars of the show.
  • Its not fair when the ML is sidelined and is shown as brainless foul, and a random guy is shown to have more knowledge and ideas about the ML's family and WIFE.
  • Its not fair when we make petitions, fight, and motivate all BIians to watch no matter what your showing or how ugly it is.
  • Its not fair when the heads lie so conveniently to you, and make you seem ignorant and go on a spree of deleting all the BI fans.
  • Its not fair when we are promised so much but get nothing.
  • Its not fair when your religion is constantly butchered but you go like so what its a show and you know whats right and wrong, but there are some people out there who believe everything that comes on the t.v.
  • It hurts to see such a beautiful couple being tortured through freakin much.
  • Parents are shown to be so displayed to selfish and greedy.
See BI has given us the most and more than expected that is why when such things occur it's just a put off. I have constantly been after everyone to watch, dont give up, watch im sure they have something good planned but what really irked me to make this post was when Zain was shown bringing Aaliyah in. I am sorry but that is just downright cruel and atrocious. I have constantly been finding loop holes and have held on to my hope of the thin rope and I STILL BELIEVE THAT THE NIKKAH WILL NOT HAPPEN, but there has been so many elements where, as the viewer, you have been like are you kidding me? Adding songs and a romantic scene here and there WONT do it, i have been stating that like a broken record.

The nikkah might not even happen but this i thought will be forgotten as a nightmare but I was wrong.

I love BI more than you can think, but this needed to be voiced outta me.

Coming to the episode. just give me a damn twist man.

P.S. I am sorry for such paradoxical thoughts but I still want a twist of some sort, the suffering has become extreme now. Even God does not test two honest people as much

Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
I had vowed not to utter a word but that scene of Zains did it for me, and Shalam yelling at Zain. Just No.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WORD Zainab!! I can't agree more, this is plain torture now!!

ShaLam have NO freaking right to preach Zain or compare him to some pillar! Call him an aashiq? That "aashiq" saved your ungrateful asses so many times and this is what you give him?! YOU have effed up his life, and yet you have the audacity to throw him aside like a tissue paper! ShaLam make me want to PUKE, the most heartless, selfish "parents" ever! 🤢

Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Great post, i agree with everything, seriously the writers r sadists, small mercy was no damn song was used today for those special scenes
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'll be back to rant later, got stuff to do...oh boy, do I have a lot to say. 😳
FaizaK thumbnail
Zainab you have said what evey BI fan feels right now...These bunch f lies spoken by these heads clearly shows just one thing that these peple don't care about the fans...they will always do whatever they want to do..i just hate the fact that they have fooled us everyother time and we were such fools to believe every single word of them...i have never seen any production house till date who goes on cheating their fans upto this extent..thoroughly disappointed🥱
Edited by -Faiza- - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You said it all Z, there's nothing left to be said or seen. They have broken too many hearts this time round and the damage may be irreversible. After the Zain chunni scene, I am utterly disgusted with the CVs. What are they trying to prove or even show us?

Like you, I have this tiny hope that RM won't happen and there is some BIG plan behind all this crap. If halala happens, BI loses a very big fan following and it's essence, but it also depends on how it is executed. At this rate, no one will watch the show.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WORD Zainab!! I've been ranting all over the place that now I've no energy left.

But that scene.. that was a blow aimed below the belt. Atrocious and sadistic to be the least.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
can somebody lend me a duct tape please . i wana stick on to ghulaam & shabana mouths 😡
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

WORD Zainab!! I've been ranting all over the place that now I've no energy left.

But that scene.. that was a blow aimed below the belt. Atrocious and sadistic to be the least.

I worry about you Shiv, do you even sleep LOL

But I agree with you, that scene just did it for me too!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 9 years ago