Zaya to stay away frm each other even after divorce??

.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
k guyz dont want to scare anyone but according to islam...after a women's husband dies or divorces her she cannot remarry 4 abt 4 months...i knw ...u all must be thinking now wat is this??? ...but there is a logic behind dis...m not sure abt dis...but just thought 2 share...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its three months, Aaliya cannot immediately go and marry Zain after Rehan divorces her but that doesn't mean we can't get Zain and Aaliya scenes. I don't want to be deprived of them
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its three months, Aaliya cannot immediately go and marry Zain after Rehan divorces her but that doesn't mean we can't get Zain and Aaliya scenes. I don't want to be deprived of them

We shouldn't be deprived be cuz when Zain and Aliya talakh happened Aliya was living in Rehan's house which was wrong so I don't see any reason why we can't get ZaYa scenes during Rehan Aliya idhat period.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@TM dats just to confirm that the women is not pregnant cz of her husband...so she shudnt marry other man for 4months n 10days wen husbnd dies...n 3mnths during divorce
When a person dies only his wyf has ryts to remain sad for 4mnths 10days after dat she shud return back to her normal lyf...if she is oly the money earner of family she can get out at day tym n shud return back home before sunset...rest of the family members shud get back to their normal lyf within 3 days
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They can say after a week , 3 months over nd can hv ZaYa nikah.