Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swathibalan

G- Am sounding repetitive, sorry for that.. but Superb quote and edit

the quote was what her mind spoke - the tentativeness of taking the second chance.The eagerness to know whats on his mind which will aid her to overcome the tentativeness and to confess what her subconscious already knows

Well about the Sorry scene -
what we must see is that he said sorry- something he hasnt done before (except when he pulled a prank during the license track)
He has screamed at her or mistaken her many times but his ego didnt let him apologise.
Remember - when she asks him to come to Mani's house, she tells him to park his ego.
the sorry scene, i felt, was a mellowing down of his ego.

Swathi,
Thank you! That scene was so beautiful and I needed a quote to fit it... When I saw that quote I knew Sthat's all I needed ... That quote expressed much better than what I could have written.

Oh I liked the apology because it was needed... Else the scenes following it.. The teasing .. The smiles.. Comfort wouldn't have fit. My issue was I would have preferred maybe a small monologue from Raman.. Or even him fighting with ego trying to overcome it before he said sorry.. Something a bit more.. To make the scene not so casual.. As it was not a casual moment.
Edited by GanBarunFan - 10 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Beautiful!! N the quote! Nicholas Sparks! My all time fav author! It's just soo perfect G di!👏👏

Hi Divi 🤗

Thank you sweetz! missing your monkeys Hun 😊