Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You give us such beautiful quotes 😊
I can't praise you enough for your collages,you can give yhm editing team some points on how to perfect their skills😆
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wendy25

Its Beautiful!!!!
The quote totally echoes Ishita's dillemma

Thank you!
Yep when I saw it...I felt this is nearest to what Ishita is going through in that scene...She in in love but then in her mind "Raman loves Shagun" so that leads her speculation about second chances..She's looking out for some clue about Raman's feelings towards her...I don't blame her the guy does act bipolar...his sorry, his teasing...his helping her with Puja...and the smiling face..from the same guy who was so indifferent ro her the day she asked him to accompany her to Mani's party...gives all confusing messages...
love is tough ...and on tip of that if you have history of betrayal on both side and if you are falling for complex guy like Raman ...it's not all rosy
-Gan- thumbnail
Nicholas Sparks has a way with words when it comes to love.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sia--

beautiful collage

Today i used the pic from same scene 😆

thanks!
Yes I saw that and that song it beautiful. It was a nice scene
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumi007

Nice collage and an apt quote for Ishita. Eagerly waiting for RKB's encounter with Mani the Shani.

It will be very interesting. 😉

Thank you @ bold😆 yes the precap freeze was at the right moment...we all are waiting eagerly for that scene
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BondedByLove

Lovely collage and perfect quote for Ishita's delimma

Agree Raman's apology scene could have been better but I'm happy that CV's showed that scene.
Great post as usual.

thank you!
yes the apology scene was needed before they transitioned to the MaunVrat teasing...else it would have been pretty abrupt. I guess the CVs wanted to move on to the Navratri celebration part ...so the introspection leading to the apology...was not dealt with properly
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

good episode 😳 n beautiful collage n quote too 😊

thank you
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: momb24

You give us such beautiful quotes 😊
I can't praise you enough for your collages,you can give yhm editing team some points on how to perfect their skills😆

thank you !😆
swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
G- Am sounding repetitive, sorry for that.. but Superb quote and edit
the quote was what her mind spoke - the tentativeness of taking the second chance.The eagerness to know whats on his mind which will aid her to overcome the tentativeness and to confess what her subconscious already knows

Well about the Sorry scene -
what we must see is that he said sorry- something he hasnt done before (except when he pulled a prank during the license track)
He has screamed at her or mistaken her many times but his ego didnt let him apologise.
Remember - when she asks him to come to Mani's house, she tells him to park his ego.
the sorry scene, i felt, was a mellowing down of his ego.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Beautiful!! N the quote! Nicholas Sparks! My all time fav author! It's just soo perfect G di!👏👏