Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

JJ 🤗 its great to see you posting and spreading some positivity, fans are just upset right now. The majority feel cheated because at this point all hopes seem to be dashed but something was brought to my attention a couple minutes ago which has me optimistic again. Yes I am a hopeless case 😆 I can only hope this is the "twist" CVs have in store to restore viewers faith in the show instead of having them give up for good because the latest spoilers have not been encouraging and fans have had enough of the dark tunnel.

Thank you for your reply! Awww it made me smiley! It;ll get better.. it has too! It's a superb show and it has been emphasises so much, Zaya Zaya Zaya! The CV's would be crazy to go some other route! Literally crazy!
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U may be right in ur point of view.But farhan sir and other crew members have always ditched us.
Mamu died,talaaq happened,aliya rehan marriage will happen.They always denied the rumours and spoilers.
They gave us false hopes and made us to watch their show.

They have options to make changes in script according to viewers response.If they don't want to fulfill our wishes
then why the hell they intract with fans on social media and always telling a lie.
Farhan sir should have been keep quite on the matter of talaaq and rehan aliya marriage.At that time he simply denied it.
Now if zaya reunion happens after rehan aliya marriage our love for the show will not be the same.
We r not here to watch the muslim version of kekta's shows.Even they were far better and superhit shows of that time.

Rangeela's not even a single serial is complete without heroine's remarriage.They have ruined our beautiful show.some of
u r still ready to compromise but i m totally against rehan aliya marriage even if rehan does it to reunite zaya.Beintehaa ends for me there and then.but i will always love harshika and offcourse bi forum.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cvcs always lied to us...cast memebers can't do anything with the story...they might ve lied to them also..who knows..anyway I jux taking a break,once zaya reunite I vl watch the show...this track is utter torture..