Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya...

nice post!!!!!

plzz guyz dont stop watchin d epi
plzz dont give up...hope everything will go well...

I don't think people will stop watching Beintehaa even if they want too.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Bang on yur post!!! ๐Ÿ‘

A most needed one at ryt tym!!
U have increased for me few % of positivity more!!
Now mu positivity is building!! I hope keeps going building n v really get smthng!!
Cvs sunlou hamari iltijah!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe!!! Just remember regardless of what happens.. The end will be Zaya! ๐Ÿค—
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

nyc posta n gr8 positivity effort by u

Thank you xx
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m not going to stop watching BI till HarshIka are its part.
Btw Nice Post :) :)
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
more then negativity we are anger becz somehow we all were hopeful that halala wouldn't not happen ever.i don't know how story will be still ZaYa love story when Aliya is married to Rehan.more then halala we are frustrated becz now we have to see Aliya as a mother of Rehan two kids when she herself look young enough.its disgusting for me.sorry for negativity but i am pissed off and feel betrayed right now.i hope everything become ok soon.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

I guess.. I just made this post beause I was looking at the forum and thread after thread complaining/sharing frustration.. It was just like!! Hayye everyone!! Don't worry you know.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL the CV's would be so happy there keeping everyone on their toes!!!! Literally! ๐Ÿ˜‰

May be๐Ÿ˜ฒ, but forums condition became very bad, I mean it's like mortuary now๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
JJ ๐Ÿค— its great to see you posting and spreading some positivity, fans are just upset right now. The majority feel cheated because at this point all hopes seem to be dashed but something was brought to my attention a couple minutes ago which has me optimistic again. Yes I am a hopeless case ๐Ÿ˜† I can only hope this is the "twist" CVs have in store to restore viewers faith in the show instead of having them give up for good because the latest spoilers have not been encouraging and fans have had enough of the dark tunnel.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

I agree. But my point is that when the doors are open cvs still want to go from the torture way and drag this.like cmon how many more months do they want to drag this? There are ways, other ways to unite ZaYa. According to them,the divorce is invalid.

And not just this
My other problem is that why does farhan sir have to give us fake promises remember he said "zaya are not getting separated for a long time to come." And he denied the rumors when today each and every word of those rumors are coming true. why?

Why did they lie to us.

And we begged them. The fans have bared misery all the way since the eid episode. They kept us to keep faith and watch the episodes. We are humans. We have a limit. We love zaya but how many more heartbreaks do they plan to give us?

But I love your positivity.

Intezaar ka phal meeta hota hi๐Ÿ˜›, now dnt think I'm fool, I'm jus kidding
Even my heart broke n no. Of times๐Ÿ˜•, but when zaya reunion takes, we will dance, *
*Oppa harshu style* as Alina said๐Ÿ˜† waiting for that day, counting tears๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post ๐Ÿ˜Š I won't be able to detach myself from the show fully as long as Harshika is part of it.
Let's see if they surprise us with some twist like they did with the 'Haq mehr'
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

more then negativity we are anger becz somehow we all were hopeful that halala wouldn't not happen ever.i don't know how story will be still ZaYa love story when Aliya is married to Rehan.more then halala we are frustrated becz now we have to see Aliya as a mother of Rehan two kids when she herself look young enough.its disgusting for me.sorry for negativity but i am pissed off and feel betrayed right now.i hope everything become ok soon.

Don't worry.. I understand you may be upset over the halala but right now that's the only way Zaya can be together.. at least the way the CV's are portraying it. Hmm i get what you mean.. no idea how this is gonna turn out especially with the kids but still.. don't worry maybe they'll bring Rehaan's wife back or something.. the story is ultimately Zaya! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw this is random.. but have you watched shows before? Basically Ekta's shows LOL! I know many don't like them but one thing I have learned, even after marriages and re-marriages etc, the ultimate one jodi's love will triumph๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 9 years ago