Why is there so much negativity!?

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
One thing I don't understand is why on earth is there so much negativity on this forum?
I understand many of you may not want this halala nikaah with Bilal, Rehan or whoever, many of you may not want a halala nikaah at all.. but it is happening.. or not LOL😆 But still.. the amount of negativity is too much..

Firstly if the halala nikaah will take place.. yes it will be painful, yes it will be disappointing.. but how many times have the CV's said in interviews (I'm guessing) or by Preetika and other cast members tweets (This i'm sure😳) that this is the love story of Zain and Aaliyah.. THEIR love story, our Zaya's love story and nothing can beat that... Beinthehaa is showing the literal meaning of beintehaa.. limitless.. Beintehaa mohabbat betweenn 2 people.. 2 soulmates.. 🤗and how their love will triumph...

Just be patient everyone.. and once again!!! I know it may be difficult but... but emembera ll the times Beintehaa has surprised us.. kept us in suspence and brought about twists we never knew, outcomes we never thought of, reactions we didn't expect.. this is the beauty of Beintheaa.. so just chill and watch it.. Okay 😛
Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Negativity😆, yes way too much, we are just sharing our pain with others😆
After every episode, every spoiler we tell we are fed up, done with this crap and all but we ll not leave this show and this forum I realised it today only😆 we.are just sharing our frustration
No matter ,how painful is gonna be, we ll be with zaya, we ll watch it, we ll again and again cry for it
Beintehaa is working like drug on us, we are addicted to it
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I like your POSITIVITY...and yes I think the spoiler effect is taking place in the forum like it always does...
But I can't quit BI coz of addiction to ZAYA...so i will try to avoid HALALA as much as possible...but still BI w/o ZAYA makes our day INCOMPLETE...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Negativity😆, yes way too much, we are just sharing our pain with others😆

After every episode, every spoiler we tell we are fed up, done with this crap and all but we ll not leave this show and this forum I realised it today only😆 we.are just sharing our frustration
No matter ,how painful is gonna be, we ll be with zaya, we ll watch it, we ll again and again cry for it
Beintehaa is working like drug on us, we are addicted to it

I guess.. I just made this post beause I was looking at the forum and thread after thread complaining/sharing frustration.. It was just like!! Hayye everyone!! Don't worry you know.. 😳

LOL the CV's would be so happy there keeping everyone on their toes!!!! Literally! 😉
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree. But my point is that when the doors are open cvs still want to go from the torture way and drag this.like cmon how many more months do they want to drag this? There are ways, other ways to unite ZaYa. According to them,the divorce is invalid.
And not just this
My other problem is that why does farhan sir have to give us fake promises remember he said "zaya are not getting separated for a long time to come." And he denied the rumors when today each and every word of those rumors are coming true. why?

Why did they lie to us.

And we begged them. The fans have bared misery all the way since the eid episode. They kept us to keep faith and watch the episodes. We are humans. We have a limit. We love zaya but how many more heartbreaks do they plan to give us?

But I love your positivity.
Edited by Shanaya__ - 9 years ago
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post!!!!!
plzz guyz dont stop watchin d epi
plzz dont give up...hope everything will go well...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Well I like your POSITIVITY...and yes I think the spoiler effect is taking place in the forum like it always does...

But I can't quit BI coz of addiction to ZAYA...so i will try to avoid HALALA as much as possible...but still BI w/o ZAYA makes our day INCOMPLETE...

LOL awww!! Thanks! :) I know this is hard to remember but how many times has the spoiler truth actually been true? And even if it is.. Zaya's seperation would be hard to watch but separation makes love stronger.. and this is Zaya's beintehaa mohabbat.. kuch toh hoga 😉
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on yur post!!! 👏
A most needed one at ryt tym!!
U have increased for me few % of positivity more!!
Now mu positivity is building!! I hope keeps going building n v really get smthng!!
Cvs sunlou hamari iltijah!! 😆
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nyc posta n gr8 positivity effort by u
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

I agree. But my point is that when the doors are open cvs still want to go from the torture way and drag this.like cmon how many more months do they want to drag this? There are ways, other ways to unite ZaYa. According to them,the divorce is invalid.

And not just this
My other problem is that why does farhan sir have to give us fake promises remember he said "zaya are not getting separated for a long time to come." And he denied the rumors when today each and every word of those rumors are coming true. why?

Why did they lie to us.

And we begged them. The fans have bared misery all the way since the eid episode. They kept us to keep faith and watch the episodes. We are humans. We have a limit. We love zaya but how many more heartbreaks do they plan to give us?

But I love your positivity.

I guess what you're saying is right.. As a response I think it'll be due to TRPS aswell as trying to test the viewers patience aswell as showing the beintehaa mohabbat of Zaya.. LOL I keep mentioning 'Beintehaa mohabbat' I love it! 😆

I guess CV's want to show Zaya seperate in the hardest/most torturous way possible for them to come back and unite in the most beautiful/romantic way..

As far as what Farhan sr said, hmm i'm not sure.. maybe he's forgotten or maybe the CV's just thought of adding some extra twists or something.. god knows.. 😳