Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Shanaya u hv said my heart out ths is wht I'm feeling being a non muslim I dn't knw much abt islam religion bt nw hv learnt a lot

n if I'm nt using net I would hv believe wht thy r shwing n think abt those who dn't use net wht impression thy r getting abt islam religion
damn cv's only care abt trps which thy r nt going to get evn nw by hurting the sentiments of ppl if I'm being a non muslim feeling so bad as how thy r portraying ths religion .then I cn understand how muslim viewers must be feeling ..how cn sumone disrespect his own religion lk ths I wonderπŸ˜•
Ths is first shw I'm seeing where the maker himself being of same religion shwing it in such a bad light...god will nt forgive him for ths.
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u.farhan sir is insulting his own religion in every possible way.
He has hurted religious sentiments of people.Showing mamu's death zaya divorce on eid,preplanned halala nikah,again sepration on eid.They r indeed shaping religious rules acc. to their convinience.They r presenting wrong picture of islam in front of world.
Every viewer of beintehaa is not a internet viewer or india forum members.They have not researched so much on halala talaaq and ruzu.They r not aware of loopholes in zaya talaaq.They r definitely going to take islam in a wrong way.I think farhan sir has some grudge regarding islam that is why he is potraying islam in a wrong way.He is trying to destroy people faith on religion.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks shanaya for this post, it means a lot to me as a Muslim, and
I completely agree with everything u wrote :)
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I REALLY LIKED BI coz the show is based on MUSLIM background...but since RAMZAN they have just lost it...

EVERY RULE WAS BENT...AND IT KEEPS ON BEING NEGLECTED... I had high hopes on TALAAQ being invalid but seriously the CVS are so DAMN IN LOVE WITH HALALA lately...

It is really sad when serious concepts of religion are not shown in a proper way ESP when we have people of all ages watching a show like BI...

Way to go dear! Exactly what I want to say(:
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Thanks shanaya for this post, it means a lot to me as a Muslim, and

I completely agree with everything u wrote :)

Aww I am glad dear(: and why thanks? I said what was true and right^.^
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They have lost it... There is no return from here on..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree !
they hurt feelings of Muslim Fans BADLY !
& U know wht they r making things more difficult fr thm , Most BI Fans have already quit this Show ! incl mee !!

BI CVs Suckss 😑
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
farhaan has definitely made a mockery of his own religion in every possible way.. plus he is spreading a wrong msg that even if u r Allah k sacche bande n follow path of religion u wud b the worst sufferers which is the most frustrating msg for me even being a non muslim.. coz though i knw God tests our patience n luv by giving us difficult times but He never lets u down if u have full faith in Him n cn never make u suffer to this much extent to the last degree as cvs r making the two pure n religious souls suffer.. n this act of farhaan is not forgivable by all of us.. Allah may forgive him for this but i cant..
moreover how on earth those 150 zaya fans r still watching this show whom farhaan has thrown out n insulted coz unfrndng n blocking frm fb is same as throwing sumone out of ur house... for those 150 zaya fans i m saying this pls have sum self respect guys.. i knw zaya fans r too innocent n maasom πŸ˜† bt i hated this act of his though i never askd for his frndship n ws saved frm this ultimate humiliation.. n most of the zaya fans were even not abusing him.. he shud hv blocked only abusers not all.. i hate farhaan the devil to the core now.. for showing islam in bad light n then humiliating all zaya fans by such an act.. 😑 disgusting 😑 rest i agree completely with all of ur views.. sorry if anything hurts anyone.. jst my pov..