The way they shape religious rules according to their convinience

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I find it so very annoying that they take Islamic rules in the most negatively convinient way possible. They literally shaped Islamic rules according to their need. They cover up the positive side of the rules
There are is manic rules which would actually prove ZaYa's divorce invalid. But no. They want to project islam in a negative way.

They are literally 'picking' out the rules which would create drama and get them trps.

They don't want to give awareness, they just care about trps.

They pick every Islamic rule which would cause negativity and cause trouble and cause drama. But not any rule which be a solution to problems.

Imagine the people who have not researched like us and are not aware of the solutions to this divorce problem? How would they think of the religion?

You are sick cvs.

They show such negativity on Eid. Yeahh no other time but eid what are they tryin to convey? That when you fast and dedicate yourself to Allah you get misery and injustice? Great

God won't forgive these so called creative for making a mockery of his rules

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you
I thought this Eid we will get to see zaya together but cv ruin the show 😡
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Totally agree with you

Nothing left anymore. They ruined every bit of the show
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Totally agree with you

Congratulations on becoming a dazzler di 🥳🤗
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u shanaya, being a Hindu I don't know anything abt islam, if I watch show not visiting forum
I might be under same conclusion, they are worried abt TRP's lol, they doesn't know trp's are going to be in bawadi
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cvs have totally lost it
I guess they threw their brains in bawdi
10arhi thumbnail
I'm usually a silent reader, but I couldn't help myself with this post. I couldn't have agreed more, the cvs have pathetically portrayed the issue of divorce in Islam to the audience. In Islam you don't even have to do Halala nikah if the husband and wife are divorced once, they can actually get married again but with a new meher. So basically you do everything again that's required in the nikah just like getting married for the first time. But in the show, they have made Islam seem like such a harsh and inflexible religion which is far beyond the truth in reality. If you are going to showcase the muslim culture, then do so with sincerity and responsibility, keeping in mind the sentiments of the muslim audience. Due to their own personal agendas to gain TRPS, they have inaccurately presented Islam in many aspects throughout the show. As a muslim audience, I'm extremely disappointed with all the nonsense that they are showing.
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Agree with u shanaya, being a Hindu I don't know anything abt islam, if I watch show not visiting forum

I might be under same conclusion, they are worried abt TRP's lol, they doesn't know trp's are going to be in bawadi

Ahahah exactly. I don't know much about islam either. But the way they have portrayed islam is so negative.
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Cvs have totally lost it

I guess they threw their brains in bawdi

Ik! Mad people who are hungry for trps forget to respect a religion
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree like seriously people who won't know anything would believe all this for example I am a non-muslim person so if I had no research information from the friends here maybe I would thought the same way the show is projecting.