Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I also think it's SURI, ANAGHA...but if you notice ZARINA is playing against SURAIYA using ZAIN as the weapon...so I feel it's her saazish where ZAIN again fights with his mom so that he breaks all ties with her eventually which will lead to her REVENGE against SURI...

If you see...SURI can't do that to BILAL...then we will have a cat fight...all the blame will go to REHAN in the end..

but suri to separate Aaliya from Zain she can go to any means
But your point is also correct OMG I am soo confused
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Enough of cat fight, once we were very excited for shabhana and suraiya's cat fight ab dekho kya mila hum ko So No cat fight please😆

ek cat fight se sab kuch bighad gaya dusre se shayad sab theek ho jaye 😆
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

ek cat fight se sab kuch bighad gaya dusre se shayad sab theek ho jaye 😆

Lol, we ll see😆, too complicated, very interesting stupid track yaar,never in my life I saw such stupid track
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Enough of cat fight, once we were very excited for shabhana and suraiya's cat fight ab dekho kya mila hum ko So No cat fight please😆

Agreed😆...first of all there are many problems to solve now that's the last thing ZAYA need...😕
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Lol, we ll see😆, too complicated, very interesting stupid track yaar,never in my life I saw such stupid track

stupidest track ever seen 🤢
madhufx9... thumbnail

Agreed😆...first of all there are many problems to solve now that's the last thing ZAYA need...😕

Hainaa,i donno y today while watching yesterday's episode I thought of kicking fahad habeeba
Fahad giving lecture to zain y are u wasting time on love, we need you, our business needs u😡
Kya tha woh, okay agree there are many things other than love, but he is trying to win back his love not being in depression and all, this man doesn't the meaning of love
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hainaa,i donno y today while watching yesterday's episode I thought of kicking fahad habeeba
Fahad giving lecture to zain y are u wasting time on love, we need you, our business needs u😡
Kya tha woh, okay agree there are many things other than love, but he is trying to win back his love not being in depression and all, this man doesn't the meaning of love

Watching it just now after getting downloaded...like I said ZAYA virus is painful to me...
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Watching it just now after getting downloaded...like I said ZAYA virus is painful to me...

thank god I did not watch yesterday's episode or I would have killed fahad right Then n he wouldn't be alive anymore!!!
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

thank god I did not watch yesterday's episode or I would have killed fahad right Then n he wouldn't be alive anymore!!!

I hated him, I mean from when he became so responsible, giving classes to zain😡
He mortgages papers.of barkat royale being so responsible and now he is advising zain, stupid I so hate him Anagha
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think nafeesa is directly behind it. With that said, it is quite possible that she told rehaan about bilal, and then rehaan abducted him, or it could just be suri behind all of it