is it possible... that nafeesa behind all these?

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys some stupid lame thought came to my mind jus now,
Is it possible that nafeesa is behind all these? I mean yesterday she was thinking I shud do something, bilal is not the right person for Aliya and all, she didn't believe in Zarina and bilal too
Are there any chances for nafeesa asking Rehan to help her and Aliya? And Rehan kidnapping Bilal
I know it's not possible, but I felt like that, if not there is no point in showing nafeesa accepting her mistake yesterday and that too Rehan is not that bad I guess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know but I think it's Suri who got Bilal kidnapped and framed Rehan.
It just makes more sense since she desperately wants Rehan to marry Aliya and by creating difference between Rehan and Zain she will some how stop all roads for ZaYa.and she needs to get back on Zain's good books aswel but thankfully Zarina won't let that happen she will do something to bring the truth out so Zain hates Suri and breaks all ties with her so Suri is left heartbroken and alone.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am hell confused
But I feel suri is behind all of this
Cuz she only wanted rehaan to marry Aaliya
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking the same yesterday as well coz other than ZAYA REHAN knows her truth and she will not let ALIYA go in the wrong way as now she has turned positive...
But it's either SURAIYA or ZARINA for sure😕
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I was thinking the same yesterday as well coz other than ZAYA REHAN knows her truth and she will not let ALIYA go in the wrong way as now she has turned positive...

But it's either SURAIYA or ZARINA for sure😕

but zarina is so greedy for money so she won't kidnap her own son
Suri is only behind this
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think suri is behind this 🤢
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suri must hve done d framed Rehan so dat Rehan nd Zain will hve tiff
Zaro will nt leave Suri she will side Zain nd tell him about suri ,once again mom nd son will seperate..
Zaro's plan to take Zain's share , now she will nt get she has failed in her plan se will nt leave suri.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

but zarina is so greedy for money so she won't kidnap her own son

Suri is only behind this

I also think it's SURI, ANAGHA...but if you notice ZARINA is playing against SURAIYA using ZAIN as the weapon...so I feel it's her saazish where ZAIN again fights with his mom so that he breaks all ties with her eventually which will lead to her REVENGE against SURI...

If you see...SURI can't do that to BILAL...then we will have a cat fight...all the blame will go to REHAN in the end..
madhufx9... thumbnail
Okay, dearu's till before I post this comment even I was thinking same, suddenly this stupid thought came to my mind, so jus thought of sharing let's see what have our CREATIVE heartless cv's stored for us.😆
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I also think it's SURI, ANAGHA...but if you notice ZARINA is playing against SURAIYA using ZAIN as the weapon...so I feel it's her saazish where ZAIN again fights with his mom so that he breaks all ties with her eventually which will lead to her REVENGE against SURI...

If you see...SURI can't do that to BILAL...then we will have a cat fight...all the blame will go to REHAN in the end..

Enough of cat fight, once we were very excited for shabhana and suraiya's cat fight ab dekho kya mila hum ko So No cat fight please😆