Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

What religious value, if they dnt understand their.kids,
Atleast suraiya feels that she.lost her daughter and husband bcz of.them and that's y she is like that
But these two.worthless people, I hate them, dekna today shabhana.ll.be very happy bcz marriage ll be with Rehan and she ll pray to god also that this marriage shud not break and all

Seriously I SHABANA is most disappointing you know whenever ZAIN calls her PHUPs and the love he gives her he gives it more than his mom and she the day she slapped ALIYA I hated her to the core😡
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Seriously I SHABANA is most disappointing you know whenever ZAIN calls her PHUPs and the love he gives her he gives it more than his mom and she the day she slapped ALIYA I hated her to the core😡

I don't understand that lady, I heard mother being supportive especially for.daughters but here it's reverse
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shalam is ungrateful parents .
They r the cause fr ZaYa seperation.They will be happy to see Aalia marrying Rehan .Dey may nt allow to break.
Suri is better dan shalam.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post di
I hate them to the core mantle everything
Worst parents I have ever seen
First they ruin their daughters life by making hw r sigh on papers then they have the guts to tell that Aaliya is ruining their life
Disgusting people
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Awesome post di

I hate them to the core mantle everything
Worst parents I have ever seen
First they ruin their daughters life by making hw r sigh on papers then they have the guts to tell that Aaliya is ruining their life
Disgusting people

IKR...no wonder SURI hates them...whenever they think about themselves I am like seriously...what all did ZAYA do for you..😡
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

IKR...no wonder SURI hates them...whenever they think about themselves I am like seriously...what all did ZAYA do for you..😡

suri is better than these people
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Shalam is ungrateful parents .

They r the cause fr ZaYa seperation.They will be happy to see Aalia marrying Rehan .Dey may nt allow to break.
Suri is better dan shalam.

Sure they ll try their best to force her to marry Rehan and they ll not allow to break it also😡 hate them