For once...let's not blame REHAN...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ya you heard that right...

For once let us not blame the pillar...coz after HN we can blame him every sec,every min,every hour,every day๐Ÿ˜ƒ...for now who actually takes the blame...

It's none other than THE GREATEST PARENTS I HAVE EVER SEEN...you know the names...SHALAM...๐Ÿ˜ก

It was,is and always will be their fault...and why not???

1- ALIYA and zeeshan marriage they were ready to give dowry to any extent just to finish ALIYA's marriage somehow...

2- ALIYA not being introduced to ZAIN by SHABANA only indirect talks...which lead to MUs

3- ZAYA marriage coz MR GENIUS GHULAM gets a heart attack which forces ALIYA to take the decision even though she wasn't willing to...

Ok ZAYA married but still did they let them live in peace...NO WAYS...

4- AYAT mess where ZAIN went to an extent of going against his own mom to protect them...

5- ZAIN again helped them financially by not letting any one know about it...but ALIYA did and she changed her stance on him...

6- Later on everything went well till the LAMEST THING THING BY THEM...the HARASSMENT CASE...which lead to what not

7- Then we again see MR genius talking to REHAN and telling him to confess his feeling for her...which he did not...

8- later on they come behind ALIYA again to Mumbai to make things worse and it just did...

9- ZAIN went to the extent of asking forgiveness from them for clearly no actual fault of his but the mess was actually created by them...

10- now they fear the society against them and prevent ZAYA reunion...

And finally we end with SHALAM convincing REHAN to marry ALIYA and vice versa...coz ALIYA was not ready for that...

..they just care only about themselves not about their DAUGHTERS happiness...๐Ÿ˜ก

Seriously if ALIYA was not their daughter, she would have been the apple of SURAIYAS eyes...that hatred which she has on them she throws it on ALIYA...

ALIYA SHOULD HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN THEM...๐Ÿ˜•

I am really disappointed by SHALAM...how much ZAYA did for them...they could not even return 1% of that...

Sorry for the long rant...

Hell disappointed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bang on๐Ÿ‘, I hate them from core of my heart, they doesn't deserve,they dnt even feel.guilty
They simply blame suraiya for everything saying that ur mom threw Aliya.out, ur mom did that this and all, what did these two do
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post!! I honestly don't have the words of how irritating these two are. Both these constipated idiots have never done any good. They are just so selfish. They do not think twice. They honestly lack a brain. I hope no one gets such parents. They are so annoying. They are so stupid. Even a child would be smarter
manny136 thumbnail
I think shalam will once again will be idiots n mess this up too lol, they cant help it they act all good but end up ruining aliyas life n im sure them being so happy with this rm will come back n bite them.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post I mean like seriously they have not regretted for once what they did and even today what they are doing like what Zain to them in that sense that today they keep saying Rehan is perfect n all crap.
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post :)
They are the worst parents I've ever seen. Surraiya is better than them in any case. I really hope zain and aliya leave these crappy parents and their laadla rehaan beta some day.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shalam worst parents ever ๐Ÿ˜ก
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Bang on๐Ÿ‘, I hate them from core of my heart, they doesn't deserve,they dnt even feel.guilty

They simply blame suraiya for everything saying that ur mom threw Aliya.out, ur mom did that this and all, what did these two do

Me too...๐Ÿ˜ก...I CAN SAY SURI IS MUCH BETTER THAN THEM...even if she lacks religious values
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘Brilliant post...you just said it all.
Truly hate ShaLam the worst parents ever.We know Suri is evil but aren't these 2 suppose to be ideal parents?
But from the beginning they have been selfish,spineless and brainless.
Shabana didn't once consider about Zain who is also her pyara bathija..But isn't it strange all their parental concerns come alert when it's about Aliya but they didn't seem at all concerned when Ayat eloped or when on her engagement Gauhar and Rizwans truth was out.Even when the Rocky incident was out their reaction was strange.
Is Ayat adopted or something or are they torturing Aliya on purpose???
And did I mention how ungrateful they are!!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Me too...๐Ÿ˜ก...I CAN SAY SURI IS MUCH BETTER THAN THEM...even if she lacks religious values

What religious value, if they dnt understand their.kids,
Atleast suraiya feels that she.lost her daughter and husband bcz of.them and that's y she is like that
But these two.worthless people, I hate them, dekna today shabhana.ll.be very happy bcz marriage ll be with Rehan and she ll pray to god also that this marriage shud not break and all