I m jst stuck in center!! Is there anyone lyk me?!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guya after all this spoilers, promos, tweets and other stuffs...now I m more confused n really unable to take any decision!!
I dunno y I feel dere gonna smthng big either after nikkah or smthng to do wid nikkahnama!!
I feel dere gonna be some major twist ryt after nikkah or aliya gonna keep some things in nikkahnama dat ll lead to reunion of zaya or maybe rehaan do smthng wid nikkahnama!!!

Actually the most impt thing is dat I tryed bt nt able to quit the show!! I dunno y!! I guess now zaya/harshika fever is completely inside me!! Deir souls r in me now!! πŸ˜†
Yes I haven't watched dis week epi n nowadays I dont get tym to watch coz of studies, yes I do read WU!! So I dunno y ... I feel dere ll be smthng big!!

And this rumors abut pree n director!! Ohhh god wat to say!!
Jst I can say its ridiculous n crap!!
Y cant dis crap media leave 2 frnds alone!!! 😑
Y cant dey jst stay away frm deir personal lifes!! Dey know very well pree is reserved n dont lyk to bring her personal lyf out even harshu as well...den y dis media is back of dem lyk hell!!
Get some nuts!!!

Well ryt now zaya r point of center!! I hope my heart voice reaches farhan sir...infact wich ll nt!! πŸ˜†
ALLAH HELP OUR ZAYA N HAVE SOME MIRACLE!!

SO IS DERE ANYONE LYK ME?!! FEELINGS LYK I M STUCK IN?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Hugs to all in dis sad atmosphere!! πŸ€—
ohhh god, hw badly I m attached to BI and HARSHIKA/ZAYA!!!

Keep watching BI!!
keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like ur positivity. I actually was feeling just like u, and then slowly cvs crushed my hopes and ripped them apart. I really appreciate ur positivity but make sure ur not heartbroken like me in the end<\3
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—
But I will not able to watch this crap
I will read only Wu
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there is no rumour reg. Pree and director..its jux a one sided news and that also denied by namritha...about the show,I am not watching from last Friday,take a break for somedays and watch after all the turmoils come to an end...if U have guts,then watch it...that some twist is nothing but rehan turning negative since in the promo they showed some place with rehan name board,it clearly indicates rehan past story is related to abdullas and future track is about that only...zaya may come out of it but aaliya rehan marriage vl make us cringe in every zaya scenes...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god I thought it was only meπŸ˜†...seriously the ZAYA fever...is not getting healed that easily...even if I avoid to watch a lame episode...I come online watch their torture and end up saying...GOD WHY DID I WATCH IT
But seriously it's time CVS learn why we watched and love BI...it was and always will be ZAYA for me...so I am not quitting...but I am going for WUs lately...and still HALALA no ways🀒
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar, among all of us itseems I'm different, I'm watching repeats also.still πŸ˜•
I think I cannot quit.this.show😭 still waiting for some miracle
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Thank god I thought it was only meπŸ˜†...seriously the ZAYA fever...is not getting healed that easily...even if I avoid to watch a lame episode...I come online watch their torture and end up saying...GOD WHY DID I WATCH IT

But seriously it's time CVS learn why we watched and love BI...it was and always will be ZAYA for me...so I am not quitting...but I am going for WUs lately...and still HALALA no ways🀒

Include me too, I'm unable to.come.out of itπŸ˜† watching crying, I donno y I'm watching
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

I like ur positivity. I actually was feeling just like u, and then slowly cvs crushed my hopes and ripped them apart. I really appreciate ur positivity but make sure ur not heartbroken like me in the end<\3

I know dear!!
Lyk ryt 4 weeks ago only I prepared myself for halala nikkah!!
Now the thing is rehaan turning negative ll be tough one!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

πŸ€—
But I will not able to watch this crap
I will read only Wu

Dear even watching an epi for me also nt possible n WU I m reading!!
I hope v get smthng as v r still being true fans of BI!!
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

there is no rumour reg. Pree and director..its jux a one sided news and that also denied by namritha...about the show,I am not watching from last Friday,take a break for somedays and watch after all the turmoils come to an end...if U have guts,then watch it...that some twist is nothing but rehan turning negative since in the promo they showed some place with rehan name board,it clearly indicates rehan past story is related to abdullas and future track is about that only...zaya may come out of it but aaliya rehan marriage vl make us cringe in every zaya scenes...

Rehaan have any relation to abdullah's family or nt! I really dont care! I jst care if he has any relation den he should stay positive n control his feelings towards aliya!! πŸ˜›
Infact dis is smthng sure he have relation wid abdullah family n if its nt also...it ll be created as he gonna do nikkah wid aliya...so aliya is usman's bhanji...sp istarah rehaan bhi khuch laga mamu ka!! πŸ˜•