Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
we r wtching fr harshika only bt dat doesnt mean cvs will kill d essence of zaya in d story d usp of d story wt dey will shw aliya meeting zain aftr nikaah wd rehaan dat will nt be gunnah wt zain will do become devdas seeing aliya wd rehan ..wt d story is leading to n dat rehan who is in love wd aliya is hiding his feeling as he knws zaya love fr each oder bt wt is d guarantee he will hide his love aftr marriage n will shabana ghulam let aliya ngive divorce to rehaan wt cvs r upto wt dey wnt dey ruined zaya nw hw zaya gna unite hw
saira2007 thumbnail
Hai,
I read all the spoilers all the comments and from morning I am thinking to rote replay.
It is a truth regarding Islamic rule tht halala nikkah is important. But aliya is a strong lead character of this seriasl which has lots o of values so here cvs messing up all things.Islamic
rule aliya's character.doesn't know what they will do. Also as per aliyas nature she doesn't give thalaq too rehaan . so confusion is the the name of the serial beinthaa where is suitable in current track. Unpredictable don't know may be this track will made trp rating low so pls request to CV let's completed this track soon
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I will watch the show for them
But pls cvs should change the track and focus on Zaya
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya I will definitely watch the show...!!! Chahe Rehaan ho ya Zain...ZaYa is the format of the show..>!!1 :D
Love ZaYa Beintehaa...and the one who don''t have the strentgh to watch...ba bye