Watch the show for harshad and preetika

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Guys I know everyone is sad with the halala track and rehaan-aaliya marriage but its a zain and aaliya love story , they have gone through all possible tests which one cannot even think in real life . so dont lose heart ,its fine take a break for this week if you want to take , but please watch the show for harshad and preetika , they deserve more praise , their handwork everything . i know farhan has created a lot of mess which he should not have created but this show is about islamic marriages and their laws , as pree also said many times its a zaya love story it was/it is/it will forever . i know many of you are thinking zaya being destroyed the magic wont be the same and their purity is gone , i agree totally but it is up to you guys the people who are in india should watch it like a normal viewer to contribute the TRP'S for harshad and preetika . mostly in fandom ppl are from out of india , mainly from america/canda/uk/ we cant contribute to trp's but if you guys take a deep breath and think positivity you guys will watch .

if i hurt some one feelings , m realy sory about that . 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know harshika are suffering because of farhan sirs dark tunnel
But I don't have the strength to c it anymore
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saranvir..I know HarshIka are putting in so much effort..and I will support them in all awards blindly..
But honestly, this show has taken a toll on me! Can't watch something so sadistic at 11 pm!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I understand Sara that the cast and almost everyone works really hard and deserve the price for their effort to entertain us but at the end of the day we love harshika because we love Zain & Aaliya and when that love is being regretted why do we watch the show?

I am really sorry if I am rude but I am being very honest. I wonder if the others get to give their opinion about the track.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I have decided not to watch REHAN ALIYA thing no matter what...but call me crazy...the ZAYA fan freakishness never seems to let go...I watch it online and CRY CRY CRY...
you can say I am watching the show just coz of ZAYA and HARSHIKA...but I am really disappointed by this track...no one ever expected that...and so I am against this...

But I know it will be ZAYA in the end...but that moments might never come back...😭
shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is not like that we want harshika to suffer but what they are showing in the name of entertainment is now beyond our limits😕
all the fans are tolerating this crap since whole month ab aur nahi please🥱
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know what you try to say but as a hardcore ZaYa fan i can't see Aliya is playing all mother role for kids and Zain is waiting for her like a devdas or turn a possessive lover.sorry but i have no gutts to watch that crap and cry after every episode.i feel bad for HarshIka but i will always support them.i hope Harshad not get sideline in this track.
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I was watching the show for HarshIka. But then Idc. But I don't even feel like trying because I want cvs to get it back. We keep watching saying watch for HarshIka and they keep showing crap. They need to get it back
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know they are working hard but they too deserve a good future.. let BI get pulled off air, so that they can step out and be with people who actually appreciate their talent
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love harshika I will support them in awards
But cannot bear this anymore sorry