Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

No words to express harshad's acting, too good, but feeling bad for zain

IKR when have we seen a MALE LEAD cry so much...I mean ZAIN whenever he looks at ALIYA or calls her MALLIKA E ZAIN...I go awww...😳

But seriously ZAIN so does not deserve this...I mean is it easy to watch some one you love getting married to someone else...MAYBE that's why he runs away in search of BILAL to ease our pain😕
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

IKR when have we seen a MALE LEAD cry so much...I mean ZAIN whenever he looks at ALIYA or calls her MALLIKA E ZAIN...I go awww...😳

But seriously ZAIN so does not deserve this...I mean is it easy to watch some one you love getting married to someone else...MAYBE that's why he runs away in search of BILAL to ease our pain😕

Seriously dear, may be, it's too.tough
Uniquely...me thumbnail

No wonder you are not online...well I did not quit yet...I am not gonna watch HALALA that's it...but the future after HALALA still I have not yet decided😕...coz of something called ZAYA VIRUS...but will try to avoid lameness as much as possible..
madhufx9... thumbnail
Im.unable to priya😕
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Seriously dear, may be, it's too.tough

I don't know why CVS are doing this when they know that's what we do not want...I thought maybe one hope or one more but seriously the SPOILERS just adds the misery
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I don't know why CVS are doing this when they know that's what we do not want...I thought maybe one hope or one more but seriously the SPOILERS just adds the misery

U know normally I dnt.read.spoilers.dear, but these days I'm desperate to read all spoiler and I'm spoiling my day after that
madhufx9... thumbnail

U know normally I dnt.read.spoilers.dear, but these days I'm desperate to read all spoiler and I'm spoiling my day after that

Okay bye bye, I ll writing my update, think.atleast it ll lift.my mood😕