do they even realize it?!

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm so totally grossed out by what's been happening in the show lately, how could ZaYa agree to do halala nikaah without even trying to find a different solution, one that does not involve Aaliya losing her dignity by marrying and then SLEEPING with another guy (whomever it may be) just to get back together with Zain? How could they be so happy that bilal agreed to doing this, and PRAISE him? How could Zain decorate the house for their halala wedding? Does he even know what that means?! I doubt that he does!
How would he ever be able to look at bilal (esp with a brotherly feeling) knowing he once slept with HIS Aaliya, wouldn't he want to kill him then?
Urrghhh! Even that thought makes me wanna throw up! Then how could Zain be all fine with whatever's happening, with whatever's about to happen? How is Aaliya not thinking about her self-respect anymore? It's like inn dono nay junoon k siwa sub bawadi may phek diya hai. It sucks man! I'm so frustrated, so annoyed at BI now, I don't know why I'm still watching it, but I can't bring myself to quit, not until the halala has really happened at least, i might still watch till that episode!
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In Tamil - Karumam Karumam Karumam, Abhishtu Abhishtu Abhishtu. Enala mokka show elam paaka mudiyathuuu!
In English - Crap Crap Crap, I cannot watch Boring Crap Shows which actually ruins women's self respect, fall in the bawdi Farhan.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

In Tamil - Karumam Karumam Karumam, Abhishtu Abhishtu Abhishtu. Enala mokka show elam paaka mudiyathuuu!

In English - Crap Crap Crap, I cannot watch Boring Crap Shows which actually ruins women's self respect, fall in the bawdi Farhan.

Omg I tried reading tamil, and since I'm not familiar with it, I failed terribly :(
I agree dude! How can they forget their own stand so soon? It aas only a few weeks ago when they showed Aaliya fighting for her dignity against her true love, and now all of it, just gone? Doesn't make sense to me!
I second u, we should throw him in the bawadi, because khudko tou woh giranay say raha
So, ShaLam, ZaBir, rehaan, SuriNa, bilal, NaZia, fahad, zubair, bobby, mir khan, gauhar, chakkiwala, and now farhaan, can all party together in the bawadi