Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

TBH Priyaka I wont say they are butchered. The beauty of ZaYa is the way their characters and love story has been written. Everything they show has been justified by chain of events..

but what gets to me is the constant torture that they are going through.. it takes your belief off god to be honest! You think being a good human being wont achieve you anything..

it shows you how love only brings pain!

This!!! I do not see Zain and Aaliya are characters that have been butchered, they've been written in such a way that you understand them feeling like they've been pushed into a corner with no way out. I completely understand them feeling helpless and feeling halala is the only way they can find their way back to each other. These poor souls are putting all their faith in Allah and instead of CVs showing that there is light at the end of this tunnel we are seeing that these two are heading for more pain and suffering, why?? Had Aaliya been shown accepting Zain back easily where there was no redemption track then I would have said okay Zain needs to learn a lesson but its been one freaking year and redemption later, he is well aware of the sin he made so why now? Why continue to show him and Aaliya suffering? Shouldn't they be given a chance at love, to actually make things right? The torture at this point and time makes no sense

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

watching this show from last 9 month to see something like this really what a gift Farhan sir give us on 200 episode.
i hope and pray that ZaYa love not compromise later,i hope Aliya not feel guilt to use Rehan and kids and decide to live with them by sacrifice her love this is my new fear now.i list all faith in writers now they can show anything.i really don't want to see Zain to get sideline from Aliya becz of kids.i don't want to see Zain as a possessive and helpless lover.yesterday episode was painful one i could understand by see picture that's why i have no gutts to watch Zain decorating his love lady wedding and watch her all ready to become someone else wife.
I just pray now hope ZaYa reunion soon enough.will be back to watch show when they will be together till then Farhan sir can watch his long drak tunnel alone.

OMG please dont mention that,, i dont even want to think about aliya getting a soft corner for the kids! Gosh as if its already unbearable.. this will just kill all of us! I dont expect Aliya to be unemotional! but I do want her love for Zain to win!

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Awesome Posti πŸ‘ i dont know why are they so stubborn, i meant the show's Creatives. and i agree that, they're playing with her self respect.

I dont know why they are doing this... all i hope is Aliya stays 100000 feets away from Rehaan 😭

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Bang on as always Gagan dii

nothing more left to say :)

aww thanks Priyanka! hugsss

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

It's heart breaking to c Zaya like this

ican't cope with this anymore

I wont blame you! It pains me soo much.. i can only imagine!

Originally posted by: jjnn

Amazing postπŸ‘
By showing a Rehan- Aaliya track..so many wrong messages are being given out..
It just goes on to say how true love can never win, you may have faith in the Almighty but even then things may not work out for u, ur parents are your biggest enemies and they succeed in destroying ur life, always evil wins over good (especially on holy festivals like Eid), a girl is a ping pong ball who can be tossed b/w random guys, Religion can be interpreted as per one's own convenience, how viewers are fools to support a show through its various twists and turns only to be rewarded in the worst way possible by the stubborn and sadist writers...etc etc..

I can only hope for HarshIka's sake that their hardwork doesn't fall prey to a pathetic story!

Exactly! So many wrong messages... how hate triumphs! So so wrong! I just cant believe Ruju wasnt applied when they had perfect opportunity to show .. it is soo soo upsetting!

I just hope they dont go to anymore extent with this!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This!!! I do not see Zain and Aaliya are characters that have been butchered, they've been written in such a way that you understand them feeling like they've been pushed into a corner with no way out. I completely understand them feeling helpless and feeling halala is the only way they can find their way back to each other. These poor souls are putting all their faith in Allah and instead of CVs showing that there is light at the end of this tunnel we are seeing that these two are heading for more pain and suffering, why?? Had Aaliya been shown accepting Zain back easily where there was no redemption track then I would have said okay Zain needs to learn a lesson but its been one freaking year and redemption later, he is well aware of the sin he made so why now? Why continue to show him and Aaliya suffering? Shouldn't they be given a chance at love, to actually make things right? The torture at this point and time makes no sense

Yes, I misquoted as butchered.. what I ment to say is.. zain and aaliya's sufffering has gone beyond anyone tolerance... In the real world people does not actually go through soo much.. If the society is against them alll they do is get married under special marriage act and then face the world together..
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Gagan, I feel the same way I do not know if its the way their characters have been written of if Harshika are that damn good at playing their characters but whatever it is you just feel their love, their heartbreak, every ounce of emotion in their scenes. Its so hard to watch them like this but like you even if this nikaah happens, I don't see their love for each other being compromised. There is this purity with ZaYa that cannot be taken away, CVs just cannot take that from viewers. They need to stop having ZaYa suffer and let these poor souls reunite.

Exactly Mandy! I know many people feel their essence will be gone.. but i dont think so.
However do I feel betrayed by writers? YES I DO! Cuz I did not sign up to see Aliya being married to someone else! Not just this.. but I expected Allah to find a way for Aliya to get out of this... and CVs showed exactly opposite!

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

i truly agree wd gagan dat falling of dupatta is so degrading as a woman .d story line hs so mch power or its harshika acting my heart sinked in wen zain ws flooring d carpet n aliya came wd bridal attire omg d last stare dey share .its so painful to marry someone else wen u dnt love dat person u love someoneelse n cnnot frget him may be in islam its rule bt its a very cheap rule i mst say no offence to muslim people bt as a girl its degrading her dignity she is literally selling her emotions ,her self respect to someone else so dat she cn gt bck to her first husband its so disgusting i feel as a girl why dis rule why she cnt marry her first husband why its so painful process n upar se harshika acting i so wished dat d shw didnt hve muslim bg or d talaq shouldn't hs happened its really hurts seing zaya in pain

You basically summarized everything I was thinking.. I wanted to throw something at my screen when they showed her dupatta falling ... seriously? Maybe am over thinking this.. but I seriously thought this symbolized how her izzat now will be lost in this nikaah! I mean how else do i interpret this?
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly i felt so disgusting creepy as girl dat she is gng to be halal wts d word its so cheap dats hw womens r respected ohk zain gave talaq to aliya n zain wnts aliya back nw its his punishmnt to see aliya wd someone else bt den why woman izzat is degraded why she is called halal its so cheap for woman .in talaq in halala nikaah womens respect is degraded dat wt islam says its women is gng through all dis ..as a girl i feel disgusted n cheap hw aliya is been treated its very creepy n cheap
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Exactly Mandy! I know many people feel their essence will be gone.. but i dont think so.
However do I feel betrayed by writers? YES I DO! Cuz I did not sign up to see Aliya being married to someone else! Not just this.. but I expected Allah to find a way for Aliya to get out of this... and CVs showed exactly opposite!

Same here! I don't want to see Aaliya married to someone else regardless of whether Rehan is doing this to help her or not. The fact remains I started watching because I wanted to see Zain and Aaliya's story, no one else's.

Like you I also felt like at the last minute they would show something that worked in Zain and Aaliya's favor. Sadly spoilers are painting the opposite happening and I can't figure out where CVs are going here. They are well aware of halala being a sin yet they continue to show things they know would hurt religious sentiments, who does that? There've been many things fans have overlooked but this is getting to be too much! You are having Zain and Aaliya go through torture yet the negative characters are still roaming around unscathed. What message does that send to viewers? How is that entertainment??

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such an awesome post!! πŸ‘
Its too emotional to watch Zaya like this :((
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

So much pain!!!!!... How much more pain xcan two people go though.. Its better they get married by special marriage act and then face the world.. cos in real world that also happens..

I have researched the divorce laws to no extend nad one thing I got to know from 80% of people that zain and aaliya does not have to go through HN cos even though they are divorced they can get married again w/o HN... but with a new marriage and new mehr...

So my question to the producers are .. why are you portraying the Islamic laws in the wrong light..cos it is WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.. cos if they are trying to address these . they are putting the islamic laws in bad light in front of non muslims

I know I wish that to but then they have shown aliya to be really religious and that would hurt the sentiments of many so they cant adopt that route..

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

exactly i felt so disgusting creepy as girl dat she is gng to be halal wts d word its so cheap dats hw womens r respected ohk zain gave talaq to aliya n zain wnts aliya back nw its his punishmnt to see aliya wd someone else bt den why woman izzat is degraded why she is called halal its so cheap for woman .in talaq in halala nikaah womens respect is degraded dat wt islam says its women is gng through all dis ..as a girl i feel disgusted n cheap hw aliya is been treated its very creepy n cheap

TBh I cant comment on the religious aspect of this..

All I know is that dupatta falling part was not needed at all.
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Same here! I don't want to see Aaliya married to someone else regardless of whether Rehan is doing this to help her or not. The fact remains I started watching because I wanted to see Zain and Aaliya's story, no one else's.

Like you I also felt like at the last minute they would show something that worked in Zain and Aaliya's favor. Sadly spoilers are painting the opposite happening and I can't figure out where CVs are going here. They are well aware of halala being a sin yet they continue to show things they know would hurt religious sentiments, who does that? There've been many things fans have overlooked but this is getting to be too much! You are having Zain and Aaliya go through torture yet the negative characters are still roaming around unscathed. What message does that send to viewers? How is that entertainment??

Basically Rehaan;s nikaah with Aliya will be unintentional as their intentional nikaah was with Bilal .. so they cover that point.. secondly i dont get myself how this is supposed to be entertaining.. i am lost with words!

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Such an awesome post!! πŸ‘
Its too emotional to watch Zaya like this :((

Thank you soo much!
I know it is heartbreaking!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also hope and pray that ZaYa love not fail this time i hope Aliya never think to sacrifice their love.its true in Allah order about halala nikhah but its also true intensional halala is a sin which no one want to to it.in our religion when couple take decision to get divorce they take that after think about it from clam mind becz we muslim know Allah dislike divorce and more intensional halala.there is no need to give us religion message we watch show for entertainment not get lesson of life.for this our parent is there to teach us about religion.even my mom who watch this show becz of its muslim concept she was really happy to see how they play all rules perfectly in beginning but now she also like what crap they showing.Allah never is so curel toward those couple whom love is pure but Farhan sir totally showing a different thing.marriage is a big thing in any religion and he mocking that relations.