Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's heart breaking to c Zaya like this
ican't cope with this anymore
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post👏
By showing a Rehan- Aaliya track..so many wrong messages are being given out..
It just goes on to say how true love can never win, you may have faith in the Almighty but even then things may not work out for u, ur parents are your biggest enemies and they succeed in destroying ur life, always evil wins over good (especially on holy festivals like Eid), a girl is a ping pong ball who can be tossed b/w random guys, Religion can be interpreted as per one's own convenience, how viewers are fools to support a show through its various twists and turns only to be rewarded in the worst way possible by the stubborn and sadist writers...etc etc..

I can only hope for HarshIka's sake that their hardwork doesn't fall prey to a pathetic story!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Di... u added pics too😭 god I cannot see Zain like this, its heart breaking😕

I loved how they looked.. gosh it is soo heartbreaking!

Originally posted by: saranvir

Commendable post Gagan 👏 . nothing to add

We need ZAYA by hook or crook 😳

Sarnavir I hear ya! You know get this nikaah over with ASAP!

Originally posted by: -SH-

At this point with all this negativity, spoilers and what not.. all I feel is defeated and hurt. I'm tired fighting for this.

You know I feel defeated myself! 9 month investment and it hurts!

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

First of all...LOVE THE POST...clearly speaks out what we all have in our minds ATM...

Second the questions you posted are right...why show the pain of ZAYA to us when we cannot even bear to see them cry even for a min...when was the last time some POSITIVITY was shown post MAMUs death...all we had was😭😭😭...

How can they expect us to see HALALA when TALAAQ was not at all shown properly...😡

Seriously...this is too much...never has a show ever been so painful...all we have is NEGATIVITY...and ZAYA pain... It's just Too much...

It passes on such a wrong message that if you are genuinely a nice person... you will still suffer! The ones who do gunaah walk around freely!
Would Allah really give so much pain to his laadli? it makes no sense!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

Amazing post👏
It just goes on to say how true love can never win, you may have faith in the Almighty but even then things may not work out for u, ur parents are your biggest enemies and they succeed in destroying ur life, always evil wins over good (especially on holy festivals like Eid), a girl is a ping pong ball who can be tossed b/w random guys, Religion can be interpreted as per one's own convenience, how viewers are fools to support a show through its various twists and turns only to be rewarded in the worst way possible by the stubborn and sadist writers...etc etc..

I can only hope for HarshIka's sake that their hardwork doesn't fall prey to a pathetic story!

makers not showing any good message becz muslim couple get divorce for never get back together they know about halala issue perfectly.there is no need too give message that divorce is dislike by Allah we muslim already know it.i agree about Eid and Ramzan.Ramzan is a peaceful month for muslin becz this month all evil thing stay way but they show all evil planning on that month.Eid day is a blissful day after one month fast but here they turn that day a pathetic one for ZaYa.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Gagan, I feel the same way I do not know if its the way their characters have been written of if Harshika are that damn good at playing their characters but whatever it is you just feel their love, their heartbreak, every ounce of emotion in their scenes. Its so hard to watch them like this but like you even if this nikaah happens, I don't see their love for each other being compromised. There is this purity with ZaYa that cannot be taken away, CVs just cannot take that from viewers. They need to stop having ZaYa suffer and let these poor souls reunite.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Soo true Gagan... I have stopped watching the show.. I just cannot bare to see two souls being butchered beyond repair...

It was such a beautiful story.. but now things look bleak .. Aaliya-Zain true love is being turned into mockrery ... A women being tossed like a ping pong ball from one man to another... PH is just other.. RR took a turn for worse when FL died even when the fans warned them they will quit.. but still they went on with the track look what happened to them.. Even we should quit, let the show get pulled off the air, its much better than watching a hated track...

TBH Priyaka I wont say they are butchered. The beauty of ZaYa is the way their characters and love story has been written. Everything they show has been justified by chain of events..

but what gets to me is the constant torture that they are going through.. it takes your belief off god to be honest! You think being a good human being wont achieve you anything..

it shows you how love only brings pain!

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

BI is the only show i have seen where each and every character is a negative shade..every one is more interested in ZaYa's life then there own's ..and even i think ZaYa have suffer alot ..alot then needed..i would fine if all this sh*t was already done and ZaYa could had reunited till now..but no ..this has to happen this way only because our Cv's love their long dark tunnel..seriously why did cv's take a year leap just to show ZaYa suffering like this ??? i still get angry ki why did even cv's take this divorce track up in first place..??

Not a single character you can like beside ZaYa... You know there was one person Mamu! They killed him off too.. I honestly dont like any characters beside zaya and i give a damn about them!

This is really depressing!

Originally posted by: neenzz

U know it's bot real people who are suffering, it's just two fictional characters, yet I feel for them, it really hurts to see them cry, like I can empathize, if only these two weren't such great actors, then maybe i wouldn't feel so much pain. But right now, I'm so hurt, kitnay posts pr tou I've done, what my friend calls a frustration ki ulti, why did I have to be so hooked to this show 😭

Exactly! I dont know why I am soo impacted by them! It feels soo real! I wish their love wasnt this innocent 😭 it makes me feel soo helpless!

What have they turned Zain into? He cant even think straight right now... oh god.. their fear of losing one another is frightening me!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Amazing post👏

*clap* *clap* *clap* Exactly! We all know that TRUE LOVE PREVAILS, God doesn't let their prayers go in vain just like that, thisshow gives a WRONG MESSAGE! It's like "Dont love, Love is Deadly, You will suffer" 🥱 i hate this!
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i truly agree wd gagan dat falling of dupatta is so degrading as a woman .d story line hs so mch power or its harshika acting my heart sinked in wen zain ws flooring d carpet n aliya came wd bridal attire omg d last stare dey share .its so painful to marry someone else wen u dnt love dat person u love someoneelse n cnnot frget him may be in islam its rule bt its a very cheap rule i mst say no offence to muslim people bt as a girl its degrading her dignity she is literally selling her emotions ,her self respect to someone else so dat she cn gt bck to her first husband its so disgusting i feel as a girl why dis rule why she cnt marry her first husband why its so painful process n upar se harshika acting i so wished dat d shw didnt hve muslim bg or d talaq shouldn't hs happened its really hurts seing zaya in pain
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Gaganjot-]

TBH Priyaka I wont say they are butchered. The beauty of ZaYa is the way their characters and love story has been written. Everything they show has been justified by chain of events..

but what gets to me is the constant torture that they are going through.. it takes your belief off god to be honest! You think being a good human being wont achieve you anything..

it shows you how love only brings pain!
[/QUOTE=-Gaganjot-]

So much pain!!!!!... How much more pain xcan two people go though.. Its better they get married by special marriage act and then face the world.. cos in real world that also happens..

I have researched the divorce laws to no extend nad one thing I got to know from 80% of people that zain and aaliya does not have to go through HN cos even though they are divorced they can get married again w/o HN... but with a new marriage and new mehr...

So my question to the producers are .. why are you portraying the Islamic laws in the wrong light..cos it is WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.. cos if they are trying to address these . they are putting the islamic laws in bad light in front of non muslims

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago