Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Beintehaa was an Ekta show... Maybe this entire track would not have hurt soo much! None of her shows ever define true love so when she shows three four marriages it doesn't sting! With Zain and Aaliya, I feel like someone has put thousand knives in my heart! For the first time, seeing two pure souls suffering to this extent for the mistake of their families .. it literally hurts!

I want to know:

Why could this halala nikaah not have happened before? They could have easily shown Aliya marrying Rehaan when Zain had given her third talaak.

Why after a year of suffering and pain do they have to go through this again?

Better yet why couldn't they have shown the leap with Rehaan already married to Aaliya?

I want to know why now are they showing a nikaah?

Yesterday's episode was so heartbreaking.. the way she appears in front of Zain in her bridal outfit.. the hope, the pain, the love.. it was all so evident! I dont know if Harshika are just that great of actors or the writing of ZaYa's love story is that damn good.. but I felt my heart sinking in that scene!

Somewhere deep down I think ZaYa's love wont be compromised.. but then all these hints that cvs are throwing puts so much fear in my mind... sometimes I feel my positivity hides behind these dark clouds of halala nikaah! Showing Aliya's dupatta falling down as if going through this nikaah will put her chastity at question! Seriously I found it very degrading as a woman!

All I can hope for or shall I say beg for is that please dont give Zain and Aaliya anymore pain.. seriously they have gone through more than enough... I dont know if the writers realize, but they are being SADIST!

Why did they have to make ZaYa's love story soo beautiful! Their junoon for each other cannot be described! All I can say is dont ruin this beautiful story!

Yes I still believe in the writers.. as I dont see how one can ruin their own beautiful creation! Even if Nikaah happens.. i think ZaYa's love wont be compromised.. but then I cant get over my fear!

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Di... u added pics too๐Ÿ˜ญ god I cannot see Zain like this, its heart breaking๐Ÿ˜•
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Commendable post Gagan ๐Ÿ‘ . nothing to add
We need ZAYA by hook or crook ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
At this point with all this negativity, spoilers and what not.. all I feel is defeated and hurt. I'm tired fighting for this.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all...LOVE THE POST...clearly speaks out what we all have in our minds ATM...

Second the questions you posted are right...why show the pain of ZAYA to us when we cannot even bear to see them cry even for a min...when was the last time some POSITIVITY was shown post MAMUs death...all we had was๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

How can they expect us to see HALALA when TALAAQ was not at all shown properly...๐Ÿ˜ก

Seriously...this is too much...never has a show ever been so painful...all we have is NEGATIVITY...and ZAYA pain... It's just Too much...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Soo true Gagan... I have stopped watching the show.. I just cannot bare to see two souls being butchered beyond repair...

It was such a beautiful story.. but now things look bleak .. Aaliya-Zain true love is being turned into mockrery ... A women being tossed like a ping pong ball from one man to another... PH is just other.. RR took a turn for worse when FL died even when the fans warned them they will quit.. but still they went on with the track look what happened to them.. Even we should quit, let the show get pulled off the air, its much better than watching a hated track...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BI is the only show i have seen where each and every character is a negative shade..every one is more interested in ZaYa's life then there own's ..and even i think ZaYa have suffer alot ..alot then needed..i would fine if all this sh*t was already done and ZaYa could had reunited till now..but no ..this has to happen this way only because our Cv's love their long dark tunnel..seriously why did cv's take a year leap just to show ZaYa suffering like this ??? i still get angry ki why did even cv's take this divorce track up in first place..??
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U know it's bot real people who are suffering, it's just two fictional characters, yet I feel for them, it really hurts to see them cry, like I can empathize, if only these two weren't such great actors, then maybe i wouldn't feel so much pain. But right now, I'm so hurt, kitnay posts pr tou I've done, what my friend calls a frustration ki ulti, why did I have to be so hooked to this show ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
watching this show from last 9 month to see something like this really what a gift Farhan sir give us on 200 episode.
i hope and pray that ZaYa love not compromise later,i hope Aliya not feel guilt to use Rehan and kids and decide to live with them by sacrifice her love this is my new fear now.i list all faith in writers now they can show anything.i really don't want to see Zain to get sideline from Aliya becz of kids.i don't want to see Zain as a possessive and helpless lover.yesterday episode was painful one i could understand by see picture that's why i have no gutts to watch Zain decorating his love lady wedding and watch her all ready to become someone else wife.
I just pray now hope ZaYa reunion soon enough.will be back to watch show when they will be together till then Farhan sir can watch his long drak tunnel alone.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Posti ๐Ÿ‘ i dont know why are they so stubborn, i meant the show's Creatives. and i agree that, they're playing with her self respect.