Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh god wt rehan is upto .cvs r planning to mke us mad by confusing us
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Can ZaYa die right there in Barkat Villa...Let Rehan marry wherever he wants. ..but please kill ZaYa and have a reincarnation
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: katmaan

Written update plz pls

Basically Bilal asks Zain to please save him, Zain sees the plaque with Rehan's name on it and thinks this is Rehan's conspiracy. We see Rehan saying he will marry Aaliya and sitting as the groom, Zain is calling Rehman to do what he has to do to stop Rehan and Aaliya's wedding
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing!

All I care about is the nikaah not happening. Seriously, I love Zain. His commitment towards his love is to die for. Plus, I'm sick of Rehaan's character. It's just a dead weight on Beintehaa and a point of fear for the audience. Rehan's involvement in ZaYa's life is pointless, unnecessary and above all irritating. This is Zain and Aliya's story... it's about how they overcome the hurdles in their way and the involvement of a cameo in it all is just so frustrating. If he must turn negative then be it. But let Aliya stay as Zain's... if Aliya marries Rehan then all of this drama will just build up even more and that is the least of our desires.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mandy
May true love prevail
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,i think he helping them from Zaro plan which will make him mahan in front ZaYa again and later Aliya going to face guilt.if Aliya marriage happen with Bilal at last he have no kids party with him but with Rehan.Zain going to sideline from Aliya life becz of kids.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay, just saw it.

Either Rehan staged all this so that the HN can be proved fraud and Aaliya is eventually freed from it.

Or they have turned Rehan negative, like what they showed so far of him was just pretense.

If it's the latter then the show is doomed.

PS - Thanks for sharing.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan must be knowing about Zaro nd Bilal's plan.He knows wat zaro did with Rehan chacha he fought his case in Hyderabad.So to save ZaYa he must have done dis.
He also knows Zain will give his full share to Bilal to give T to Aalia.
He told Aalia to give second chance to Zain.I feel he will unite dem.He knows how much both love each other i don't think he will be da cause to seperate dem.He knows Suri does nt like Aalia she wants to seperate ZaYa, he will nt allow her to win .
After the HN 3 months leap should take place nd ZaYa ka Nilkah.
Mandy thanks.
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

ab kaya hoga hope nikaah will not happen

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Can ZaYa die right there in Barkat Villa...Let Rehan marry wherever he wants. ..but please kill ZaYa and have a reincarnation

Better idea, kill everyone else off and leave ZaYa!