Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jjnn

I just don't understand Farhan! How can he be so stubborn! It's not like our show tops TRP charts that he can take the risk! Just get done with it already!

I dont understand him, does he have some excess money or something? If you have more give it to me! I can atleast save that or give it to the orphanage instead of spending it for some crap!🥱
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I am with you Avi :)

One thing is sure from side is I am not returning to beintehaa if this HN takes place and then Zaya reunite because for me it will have no meaning left as I am very possessive of Zaya.

I know, i wont come back too! I am very much posessive of ZaYa, BI till may is enough for me, go to hell Farhan!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I am literally hating myself for watching this show now!

Same here dude...but it's that ZAYA addiction which is making me never forget the show...I try to avoid later I think LETS WATCH ONLINE...when I do......GOD WHY DID I EVEN WATCH THAT...IT WAS AWFUL
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Even I want say more but this is a social platform, so I am saying not anything...

ONe thing is for sure.. I will not come back to BI if this HN takes place.. Its good bye from me

Exactly! If it wasn't a social plat form, i would literally pour my heart out I wont come back too.
Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
but as far as I know the serial is going acc to Muslim tradition .So y complaints 😆
its not like i like the current track or something but I even understand that the CVs are following the rules of muslim...
If they violate , ppl will make an issue and if they don't, still ppl will make an issue out if it...In both the cases. CVs are getting crooked ...

Every serial has its ups and down ... So in order to gain an 'up' moment, we gotta accept a 'down' moment too...Or get ready to say bye bye to the serial...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rehaaan go and die in bawdi 😡
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Same here dude...but it's that ZAYA addiction which is making me never forget the show...I try to avoid later I think LETS WATCH ONLINE...when I do......GOD WHY DID I EVEN WATCH THAT...IT WAS AWFUL

No, i would totally forget BI when my school starts once, if it is good i'll watch in the weekends. Otherwise it easy to forget for me,
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Destinyhope0305

but as far as I know the serial is going acc to Muslim tradition .So y complaints 😆
its not like i like the current track or something but I even understand that the CVs are following the rules of muslim...
If they violate , ppl will make an issue and if they don't, still ppl will make an issue out if it...In both the cases. CVs are getting crooked ...

Every serial has its ups and down ... So in order to gain an 'up' moment, we gotta accept a 'down' moment too...Or get ready to say bye bye to the serial...

If the down was like a step or two, its okay, but this is as deep as sea! If you step down you die forever! Shit, what am i talking? 🤪 I'm sorry but, we are all warning from the month if May! And they still took this route, this hurts us!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Rehaaan go and die in bawdi 😡

I Know! 😡
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

No, i would totally forget BI when my school starts once, if it is good i'll watch in the weekends. Otherwise it easy to forget for me,

BTW...SAW THE NEW PROMO...😲😲😲