This Looks Like Some Never Ending World War.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am literally tired, i'm taliking about literal! I'm sighing continuously! I'm not able to breathe proplerly, i mean What the heck is going on? Even Fuze People are tired of this it seems, why do these people still need to do something like this even after warning A LAKH TIMES!
It looks like some never ending world war is going on and people are sick of this! I dont care anymore about this storyline, even if ZaYa reunite now, Zain will still have the pain and we will still have the pain, she was going to become someone else's this mere thought is making me feel like puking CHI!

I'm not gonna watch, if this Rehan-Aliya nikah happens. I wouldn't watch if ZaYa reunite without Halala but, i'm very much addicted to ZaYa and i will watch all the good episodes after that, but officially this is the end of Beintehaa for me. I can't fight with people in the dark tunnel! sigh.
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely true avi
I am sick n fed up of being positive 😭
The cvs only want to follow their long dark tunnel
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sadly the produces are not interreswted in what the fans have to say... He is obsessed with his dark tunnel and hell bend on showing women being tossed around like a rag doll..
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Completely true avi

I am sick n fed up of being positive 😭
The cvs only want to follow their long dark tunnel

I Know! Only if i get him, i'll hit him with my badminton racket (no offense)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AVI...things are getting worse...so it's better to avoid watching the show...and that's what I am doing...

I can neither see ZAIN go through this nor ALIYA getting married to REHAN...both just spoil my mood off and currently they drag drag drag...SO THE TUNNEL WILL NEVER END..
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just don't understand Farhan! How can he be so stubborn! It's not like our show tops TRP charts that he can take the risk! Just get done with it already!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am with you Avi :)
One thing is sure from side is I am not returning to beintehaa if this HN takes place and then Zaya reunite because for me it will have no meaning left as I am very possessive of Zaya.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Sadly the produces are not interreswted in what the fans have to say... He is obsessed with his dark tunnel and hell bend on showing women being tossed around like a rag doll..

I know, she isn't any ping pong ball! First they trew her from Zeshaan to Zain and he threw her some day, and she being thrown to Bilal and he doesnt turn up, and is thrown to Rehaan now, he will keep for sometime and throw it back to Zain, i mean doesnt this look CHEAP? CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! (Sorry, i had talked something cheap, but i dont know how to describe this track, it literally looks like that)
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

AVI...things are getting worse...so it's better to avoid watching the show...and that's what I am doing...

I can neither see ZAIN go through this nor ALIYA getting married to REHAN...both just spoil my mood off and currently they drag drag drag...SO THE TUNNEL WILL NEVER END..

I am literally hating myself for watching this show now!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I know, she isn't any ping pong ball! First they trew her from Zeshaan to Zain and he threw her some day, and she being thrown to Bilal and he doesnt turn up, and is thrown to Rehaan now, he will keep for sometime and throw it back to Zain, i mean doesnt this look CHEAP? CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! (Sorry, i had talked something cheap, but i dont know how to describe this track, it literally looks like that)

Even I want say more but this is a social platform, so I am saying not anything...

ONe thing is for sure.. I will not come back to BI if this HN takes place.. Its good bye from me
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago