question regarding halala nikah

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My question for my Muslim friends .please dont get offended.its just that I ask this question because I dont understand

For me this halala nikah done by aliya is kind of cheating god.why I say this.

Aliya is doing this just to get back to zain.so will she's love and fulfill all her duties for her new husband.like truly making an effort to make the marriage work,physical intimacy etc?

If she doesnt isn't she cheating god actually.
god wants us to live in peace isn't this correct?
So again shes just getting married to get divorced so thats a sin correct?

The human mind is soo crooked ...it finds ways to get its own hearts desires.like lawyers..liars m.twisting and finding loop holes.her pride made her hide from zain.zains pride made him divorce her 😲 ...

Peace y'all. Tell me your honest thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Planning a halala nikaah is actually haraam, it is a sin, in fact the way they showed talaaq in BI is not actually how it's done, had they shown it corrwctly, there would've been no need for the halala, because only 1 talaaq happens in 3 months, and for the divorce to be complete 3 talaaqs are not necessary. It's like one door is closed, but 2 are still open, and if a person loves his wife so much, then why would he divorce her 3 times?
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not able to understand my friend can you explain. .zain said talaq thrice right?
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well nice to meet you...first of all...

OUR POV is simple...THE TALAAQ OF ZAYA WAS AND STILL IS INVALID...ALL THEY NEED IS A RM...

CVS are damn in love with HALALA...SO THEIR POV...they have shown that PREPLANNED HALALA is a crime so it is not gonna be BILAL...it is REHAN in the end who UNINTENTIONALLY will marry ALIYA and so no one will question the HALALA being intentional...

So in the end REHAN will marry ALIYA...ALIYA will do so for her parents respect...and ZABIR will not let her go to ZAIN easily...

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: christina_rulz

Not able to understand my friend can you explain. .zain said talaq thrice right?

Originally posted by: christina_rulz

Yes, he did. But that not how talaak happens, for talaak to happen, one does not have to say it thrice
Talaaq should be the last option, one should try to work it out first, there is a whole list of things one can and should do, if none of it works, and divorce seems to be the only way out, then the guy would say talaaq, only once, then there is a 3 months iddah (it may vary depending on the condition of the woman, for ex, if the woman is pregnant, it is till the end of pregnancy). During the iddat, the husband can take his wife back, but once the iddah is complete, the woman is free to marry another man, or if the couple decides to get back together, they'll have to do the nikaah again.
If again there arises a problem, and the husband gives the talaaq a second time, the same process repeats - iddah for 3 months, can take the wife back, after iddah is over, they'll have to remarry. But if the word is uttered a third time by a husband to his wife, there will be a 3 months iddah and then there is no return! They'll be separated for good, unless the girl married another guy - as many do after divorce, for love, for financial support, or simply to move on - and later on, the guy died or gave her a divorce. Then if her first husband wants her back, they can do a nikaah. She can also go back to her second husband as he had only divorced her once, but if he divorced her thrice the same way, she'd be haraam on him too!
But if a guy loves his wife infinitely, unconditionally, as Zain does Aaliya, then why would he divorce her a thrice, after repenting twice for it, after prosing twice not to make the same mistake ever again? Why would a girl as dignified as Aaliya return to him thrice, twice after forgiving him, getting the same would a third time, twice after he promised to never repeat the horrible mistake ever again? Who's to say that he'll keep his word this time?

Note: a talaaq does not mean 3 talaaqs, a talaaq means only one talaaq, which takes 3 months.

PS, if u have anyother questions, feel free to ask :)
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Yes, he did. But that not how talaak happens, for talaak to happen, one does not have to say it thrice
Talaaq should be the last option, one should try to work it out first, there is a whole list of things one can and should do, if none of it works, and divorce seems to be the only way out, then the guy would say talaaq, only once, then there is a 3 months iddah (it may vary depending on the condition of the woman, for ex, if the woman is pregnant, it is till the end of pregnancy). During the iddat, the husband can take his wife back, but once the iddah is complete, the woman is free to marry another man, or if the couple decides to get back together, they'll have to do the nikaah again.
If again there arises a problem, and the husband gives the talaaq a second time, the same process repeats - iddah for 3 months, can take the wife back, after iddah is over, they'll have to remarry. But if the word is uttered a third time by a husband to his wife, there will be a 3 months iddah and then there is no return! They'll be separated for good, unless the girl married another guy - as many do after divorce, for love, for financial support, or simply to move on - and later on, the guy died or gave her a divorce. Then if her first husband wants her back, they can do a nikaah. She can also go back to her second husband as he had only divorced her once, but if he divorced her thrice the same way, she'd be haraam on him too!
But if a guy loves his wife infinitely, unconditionally, as Zain does Aaliya, then why would he divorce her a thrice, after repenting twice for it, after prosing twice not to make the same mistake ever again? Why would a girl as dignified as Aaliya return to him thrice, twice after forgiving him, getting the same would a third time, twice after he promised to never repeat the horrible mistake ever again? Who's to say that he'll keep his word this time?

Note: a talaaq does not mean 3 talaaqs, a talaaq means only one talaaq, which takes 3 months.

PS, if u have anyother questions, feel free to ask :)

Also if Talaq was given in anger, then it is not considered. Talaq has to be given with a calm sound mind. So there again is another reason this Halala crap shouldnt be happening. Just remarriage because of the length of time they were apart.
If anyone remembers Zain gave Aaliya the first Talaq for his fathers funeral, which was NOT at the end of her cycle (First Talaq has to be given at the end of her menstrual cycle)
Edited by SweetFifi - 9 years ago