Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I didnt see the episode yesterday, and from what I see here it seems like Rehaan is truly negative... What a wonderful way to bring out the character...

I am fed up with Farah obsession with his dark tunnel.. Why cant he just understand what is good for the show... We are not the aunties who watches a show to see the women being tossed like ping pong balls from man to another... The show is really on thin ice.. if the HN go through the ice wil break and there will be no point of return from doom... We wont wait to watch aaliya be with rehaan and his kids... then some day she will return back to zain... What will be zain doing till then.. mop around with a beard and cry day and night...

completely agree with you Pie , even I didn't watch the episodes this week. we all are fed up with this dark tunnel and all it was meaningful to some point but now it's all just OTT. If this HN takes place I am definitely not returning back because then it will have no meaning to return Zaya after all this. Second of all we wanted to see a typical serial we could watch any other show which will give us similar rona dona but no we choose beintehaa for it's uniqueness and a beautiful story portrayed for so much of perfect touch but now what?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir's msg. is nt to trust ALLAHAalia is ALLAH's ladli nd Zain too started doing Namaz nd Roza.ALLAH will nt cheat only Farhan sir will cheat us.
Hope ALLAH gives some Akkal to Farhan sir to stop dis HN.
I wish Mallik should come nd stop dis HN as T has nt happened.
Priya i too is with u.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They have to reunite Zaya di
Now I have actually lost all my hopes🥺
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baingan

Farhan sir's msg. is nt to trust ALLAHAalia is ALLAH's ladli nd Zain too started doing Namaz nd Roza.ALLAH will nt cheat only Farhan sir will cheat us.

Hope ALLAH gives some Akkal to Farhan sir to stop dis HN.
I wish Mallik should come nd stop dis HN as T has nt happened.
Priya i too is with u.

Bang on that this what seems his msg is now!
Thank you for being me and I am with all you.