Allah hi to hafiz hai

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This line has been said but it has a lot of meaning because two people who have immense faith in "Allah" and are supported by their "Allah" cannot be betrayed. If the cvc's really going to this worse situation of portraying faith losing is not going to be tolerated by anyone. We saw Zain promising how he will bring Aaliya back to his home well today she is getting married in Barkat Villa but who is the big question? If the twist changes and Zaya get remarried then this way the show will saved and the promise will be fulfilled so cvc's I am just saying that even today we pleading but once we loose it fully tonight there will be no return.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
m with you on this , farhan needs to get his ass back on what the f mess he created , he need to clear it up , now its been over the limits 😡,
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

m with you on this , farhan needs to get his ass back on what the f mess he created , he need to clear it up , now its been over the limits 😡,

love you sara and you are no doubt absolutely right ❤️
they really need to get their act together now.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm still waiting for some miracle to happen😭
I hope cv's don't ditch us, it's not that they didn't ditch😕
I want zaya to get married, begging cv's to show some ray of light
Not feeling like visiting forum too😕, every time some new spoiler, article my heart breaks😭
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I'm still waiting for some miracle to happen😭

I hope cv's don't ditch us, it's not that they didn't ditch😕
I want zaya to get married, begging cv's to show some ray of light
Not feeling like visiting forum too😕, every time some new spoiler, article my heart breaks😭

We all are on the same phase😭
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

love you sara and you are no doubt absolutely right ❤️
they really need to get their act together now.

love ya to babe ❤️ . even m lost case and not having guts to post golden moments , there is so much pain all around never been in this phase
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am with you Pri they need to reunite ZaYa instead of continuing this dark tunnel. You cannot show two people putting so much faith in Allah only to be betrayed in the end what message does that send??
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didnt see the episode yesterday, and from what I see here it seems like Rehaan is truly negative... What a wonderful way to bring out the character...

I am fed up with Farah obsession with his dark tunnel.. Why cant he just understand what is good for the show... We are not the aunties who watches a show to see the women being tossed like ping pong balls from man to another... The show is really on thin ice.. if the HN go through the ice wil break and there will be no point of return from doom... We wont wait to watch aaliya be with rehaan and his kids... then some day she will return back to zain... What will be zain doing till then.. mop around with a beard and cry day and night...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am with you Pri they need to reunite ZaYa instead of continuing this dark tunnel. You cannot show two people putting so much faith in Allah only to be betrayed in the end what message does that send??

Exactly what I mean Mandy like seriously is this what they want to portray that faith never wins and thank you for the support.😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

love ya to babe ❤️ . even m lost case and not having guts to post golden moments , there is so much pain all around never been in this phase

Same I don't have the courage to watch the episodes so I am not posting any more love station which gives me sooo much pain😭😭