-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-will-zain-able-stop-rehaan-aaliyas-wedding/

Even Fuze has lost its positivity
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
The Fuze is also losing the positivity thanks to the dark tunnel obesseion hats off to the person who really is this obsessed to ruining a beautiful love story.
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Did you read the note under the article they said that they got this information from secondary sources (spoilers/speculations ) and this article might not be totally true.
After reading the note it gave me hope again 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tfs.
Even Fuzion article has lost positivity ..
zaya20 thumbnail
tfs,zain not able to reach the venue on time n that kamina rehan going to marry aliya.farhan needs to stop playing with fans emotions,why this all nautanki when result is rm.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Why Farhan sir wnts to make pillar to -tive character.So far hehas portrayed his character as decent guy.He knows ZaYa's love nd he told Aalia to give sceond chance.

Or is it like dis , he must be knowing Zaro nd Bilal's plan so he is marrying her, hope dey should bring 3 months leap to end dis Nikah.
-Jharna- thumbnail
CVs are simply compromising Zain's character to fit Rehan in the story! BI started with Zain jumping from a helicopter to stop Rizwaan's wedding..and today he's shown to be decorating the venue for his own wife's wedding?!?!
On the other hand..Aaliya fought tooth and nail for her self respect during the redemption track..but how easily they've shown her accepting to be divorced just to get back to Zain! These are not the Zain and Aaliya I know!

May be they show Rehan saving the day in the end and make him the hero in ZaYa's story...but shouldn't do that at the cost of ZaYa!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,first time i feel Fuze is little sarcastic this time on Zain decorated scene.that scene honestly a crap.those painful thing can never be entertaining.I don't care if Rehan turn negative becz of him ZaYa character compromise every much.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if rehan kidnapped bilal becz he get to know his and zaro plan then he will be more mahan in front ZaYa and sure later aliya will feel guilt to use him and kids.then she will sacrifice her love.seriously what a unpredictable storyline farhan sir.