Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes in the UK to see the ratings fall that drastically was disturbing considering they always get 20k viewers or more but here just 13k is just not acceptable considering it can do so much better. Fans have just given up hope, they do not see no hope at the end of this tunnel but I am hanging in there to see what the outcome is. Zain and Aaliya cannot be shown defeated here, like we've said many times it makes no sense track wise and based on the promo and spoilers we know Zain learns what Rehan did so what he will just sit back and do nothing now? Zain has to be shown fighting back and now he should not care about anything or anyone but Aaliya, stop her from doing something that will destroy her life.

At first I was fearing that Aaliya may not believe him but why wouldn't she? Aaliya has no reason not to believe Zain and they've already gone through this road where they made the mistake of not trusting each other. They have strengthened their love so they cannot show them coming this far only to be stupid again.

Zain and Aaliya have to triumph here, it is just a matter of how and I can only hope its soon.

there will be no misunderstanding now, i hope creatives wont be repeating the same mistake of which they are suffering from past one year and we fans will bash them for their stupid mistakes as such very silly , zain apologizing , shbana blaming zaya for her and her shauhar izaat and many more , i hope this new promo will make zain a hero again , i mean he is hero but he has to stop the nikaaah in every freaking way cus rehaan is not the hero , he is .if farhaan knows that zain is the hero so farhaan has to has make him to win his love like earlier zain said to aaliya after masjid accident aaliya mai tumhara nikaah ni hone doongaa, tumm merii ho aur merii hi rahogi i hope this comes true ,
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hi Valen, thank you!!! Good to see another BI fan here, welcome to the forum!!

Thanx for welcoming me here...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

there will be no misunderstanding now, i hope creatives wont be repeating the same mistake of which they are suffering from past one year and we fans will bash them for their stupid mistakes as such very silly , zain apologizing , shbana blaming zaya for her and her shauhar izaat and many more , i hope this new promo will make zain a hero again , i mean he is hero but he has to stop the nikaaah in every freaking way cus rehaan is not the hero , he is .if farhaan knows that zain is the hero so farhaan has to has make him to win his love like earlier zain said to aaliya after masjid accident aaliya mai tumhara nikaah ni hone doongaa, tumm merii ho aur merii hi rahogi i hope this comes true ,

Same here, Zain is the main lead he can't appear to be the bad guy here. Maybe Rehan will fake being negative so Aaliya can say she has been deceived which makes the divorce easier to get?? I don't know I am just grasping at straws here because there has to be a positive outcome. I refuse to believe this dark tunnel will continue much longer, it just can't. I have no patience left!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I have not watched the episode but again from your post Mandy I could imagine it all :)

Honestly only the second half is worth watching and that is only if you can manage to sit through such heartbreaking scenes. Harshad and Preetika are nailing their scenes, I can feel the pain of their characters and you can see how much these two love each other. There has to be hope here, two pure souls cannot be punished to this extent. Its just not fair nor is it entertaining.

Originally posted by: Bsvalentna

Thanx for welcoming me here...

No problem, hope to see you posting more!!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont have the strength and patience to see such heartbreaking scenes again..

Zain and aaliya has suffered enough.. They cant show them in pain anymore.. this dark tunnel is too much for the fans to handle.. the end of the tunnel has to be seen...

Another question which botheres me is "why did rehaan turn negative suddenly" he was shown to support zaya from the beginning ...He tried to reach manthran b4 zain gave 3rd talaaq but he was a tad late, because of him zain came to know about aaliya's truth, he is hands witnesses how much these to love each other, he stood up for them in the masjid/ darga .. he gave it back to suri when she proposed marriage with aaliya..

It is complete butchering of his character.. there is also a new spoiler here, that it was suri who got bilal kidnapped.. that makes little sense cos suri wants zain-rehaan to have MU between them .. so as to break their relationship and also to take away the "pliiar of support" he has...