Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Saranvir!! The show was riding high, it was going great until the halala issue came to light. I know it was something the CVs had to address but still it is not something fans want to see.

So now a new promo is out which apparently paints Rehan as negative but that makes no sense, like we talked last night why would he target Zain and Aaliya when he could hit Suraiya where it hurts by having ZaYa reunite? Could this be an act so ZaYa can reunite, where Aaliya can claim this marriage is a fraud and want out? Will Zain stop things from going further? I don't know anymore, nothing makes sense and I'm just at a loss.

There needs to be a twist because CVs are well aware of how this track is being recieved by fans, the ratings already took a dive in the UK and I dread to see what those numbers will be in India's TVTs. Its time for CVs to stop ignoring the obvious and realize no one is for an Aaliya and Rehan pairing its cringeworthy, illogical, and too Ektaish.

It is time to show Allah on Zain and Aaliya's side for a change and bring some happiness their way. Let BI makers show there is humanity left and evil does not always win. Do not drag this out further than needed.

but they need to understand that the story you have , you have to have audience too with that, do that what audience will like cus their TRP'S its all depend on what audience will decide and not to forget we have remote we can change the chanel but dont butcher their chacters , aaliya has doubt on bilal ki wo itni jaldi kyu maaan gyaa and zain was so smooth on it that his khaaala cares about them , we know zain doesnt know anything yet what his family up to but he need to be auspicious of all things , as aaliya was . i just dont want farhaan should doomed his own show for the sake of halal , there has to has some twist , allah needs to be there with aaliya and zain now its their last hard battle and they are not thinking the way they should have think, earlier when both havent fell in love , they used to think a lot n now what , what happend to their dialogues writer what he or she is doing with their chacter , they should have handled with other way to , i wasnt that frustrated to halal nikaah , more i got frustrated when yesterday zain came home and apologize to suri , i mean what was that ? and still aaliya hasn't given any peace of mind to shbana ghulaam , which we are really waiting for , but i dont know y they are making silly mistakes but the most blunder they are creating by halal is nowhere we are standing by it . you worked hard for 9 months and its all near about 200 episodes i highly doubt if he is going wrong way , there has to has something , but again m so loss and we are having spoilers in evening as yesterday tellyexpress was saying they will release one by one on 1st/2nd/3rd , more drama , so still we have to wait by friday where things are heading .

Usmaan have brought aaliya to barkat villa for zain , but we all dont want ki usii barkat villa se wo ruksat ho , daaamn this is not a joke man , not a bloody entertainment , there has to has a god daamn twist , we hope we still get zaya reunited by this week or coming week ,EVil cant win every time fingers crossed !!
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: qhid

I don't what to watch after reading.
They are making Zain look like an imbecile...
Even if his spirit was defeated Zain shouldn't react so desperate...
He should be man enough to face the challenge...if you have decided to let her go so she may come back one day then just let her go like a man... Leave...be back with spirit not with tears...dafuq yaar...you should be making these people cry everyone of them...put them in their place or else what is the point of all the big big dialogues of standing up against everyone..
Basically you are giving in to everyone and everything in desperado mode.
And everyone else is deciding and informing..from Aliya( who has every right) to Rehan to Bilal to Suraiiyato Zarona to Rehman..everyone has an opinion that is relevant and taken into account and they are able to get their way except Zain Abdullah?
How come he's the hero then? Heroes fight on..with belief and don't let people tell them what to do and how...they tell people how things will be and make it happen just that way..

They showed Zain so strong last week which I loved but this week he was defeated, a complete contrast to what was shown last week. The CVs have written Zain and Aaliya into a corner and fans have had enough. Fans get it, their reunion couldn't be shown being easy but does it have to be shown being torturous? Show Zain fighting back especially now with the new promo out, let him fight for his love and forget all about this HN. I seriously do not understand why CVs want to show such a thing after making such a huge deal about what a sin divorce is.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

but they need to understand that the story you have , you have to have audience too with that, do that what audience will like cus their TRP'S its all depend on what audience will decide and not to forget we have remote we can change the chanel but dont butcher their chacters , aaliya has doubt on bilal ki wo itni jaldi kyu maaan gyaa and zain was so smooth on it that his khaaala cares about them , we know zain doesnt know anything yet what his family up to but he need to be auspicious of all things , as aaliya was . i just dont want farhaan should doomed his own show for the sake of halal , there has to has some twist , allah needs to be there with aaliya and zain now its their last hard battle and they are not thinking the way they should have think, earlier when both havent fell in love , they used to think a lot n now what , what happend to their dialogues writer what he or she is doing with their chacter , they should have handled with other way to , i wasnt that frustrated to halal nikaah , more i got frustrated when yesterday zain came home and apologize to suri , i mean what was that ? and still aaliya hasn't given any peace of mind to shbana ghulaam , which we are really waiting for , but i dont know y they are making silly mistakes but the most blunder they are creating by halal is nowhere we are standing by it . you worked hard for 9 months and its all near about 200 episodes i highly doubt if he is going wrong way , there has to has something , but again m so loss and we are having spoilers in evening as yesterday tellyexpress was saying they will release one by one on 1st/2nd/3rd , more drama , so still we have to wait by friday where things are heading .

I wrote the same on Zainab's thread, while Zain should not be so naive at the same time he has no reason to doubt Bilal would not give Aaliya a divorce. Zain does not know about Bilal and Zarina's plots so he figures okay Bilal will help them and he will get his love, there is no catch or strings attached. Its ridiculous I know but that is the only thing I can come up with in regards to him being so naive.

This week Zain and Aaliya have been written to be the complete opposite of the characters we have known and love, it is one thing to show them helpless and desperate but another to toy with their characters to the point where you wonder what in the world is going on??

I am really hoping that new promo provides a twist in the story and by that I do not mean Rehan negative. I want to see this HN stopped and if this means Zain and Aaliya have to remain single for more time coming, do so! I would rather see that than her married to a man who won't divorce her, where she would feel obligated to stay and where her role along with Zain and the Abdullahs seems absolutely meaningless!

Like you said, we can all just take our remotes and change the channel which many have already done because they cannot sit through this anymore. In the past I understood CVs not changing their story because in the end it worked out well but here I feel like being so stubborn about this dark tunnel and it is going to come back to bite them hard. Fans want Zain and Aaliya together without any third angle involved, without evil winning over good and without making a mockery of religion. It would have just been best to show Zain and Aaliya getting married legally while struggling to be accepted by society, infact there is still time to go that route instead of this never ending tunnel.

TE is driving me nuts, I just want the spoilers already. My guess is their latest is not going to be much different from the promo released and we are still going to be left wondering does the wedding happen or not? They are releasing the spoilers in three parts so this drama continues into next week?? There is only so much they can drag this.

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They showed Zain so strong last week which I loved but this week he was defeated, a complete contrast to what was shown last week. The CVs have written Zain and Aaliya into a corner and fans have had enough. Fans get it, their reunion couldn't be shown being easy but does it have to be shown being torturous? Show Zain fighting back especially now with the new promo out, let him fight for his love and forget all about this HN. I seriously do not understand why CVs want to show such a thing after making such a huge deal about what a sin divorce is.

Ya I never doubted getting back together after making such a huge mistake was going to be easy.
But how it is coming across to me right now after this past week is
Zain and Aliya are being written to be

desperate ...not ...hopeful
confused ...not ...vulnerable
scared ...not ...faithful
weak..not...heroes

and so much more...they have written Zain so poorly all weak I can't bear to see..
how can someone swing such extremes of a pendulum? Is it the same one writing all the episodes and scenes?
Zain Abdullah is a bloody powerful man in love, show some spine!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wrote the same on Zainab's thread, while Zain should not be so naive at the same time he has no reason to doubt Bilal would not give Aaliya a divorce. Zain does not know about Bilal and Zarina's plots so he figures okay Bilal will help them and he will get his love, there is no catch or strings attached. Its ridiculous I know but that is the only thing I can come up with in regards to him being so naive.

This week Zain and Aaliya have been written to be the complete opposite of the characters we have known and love, it is one thing to show them helpless and desperate but another to toy with their characters to the point where you wonder what in the world is going on??

I am really hoping that new promo provides a twist in the story and by that I do not mean Rehan negative. I want to see this HN stopped and if this means Zain and Aaliya have to remain single for more time coming, do so! I would rather see that than her married to a man who won't divorce her, where she would feel obligated to stay and where her role along with Zain and the Abdullahs seems absolutely meaningless!

Like you said, we can all just take our remotes and change the channel which many have already done because they cannot sit through this anymore. In the past I understood CVs not changing their story because in the end it worked out well but here I feel like being so stubborn about this dark tunnel and it is going to come back to bite them hard. Fans want Zain and Aaliya together without any third angle involved, without evil winning over good and without making a mockery of religion. It would have just been best to show Zain and Aaliya getting married legally while struggling to be accepted by society, infact there is still time to go that route instead of this never ending tunnel.

TE is driving me nuts, I just want the spoilers already. My guess is their latest is not going to be much different from the promo released and we are still going to be left wondering does the wedding happen or not? They are releasing the spoilers in three parts so this drama continues into next week?? There is only so much they can drag this.

Bingo !! truly said all , in the past week they have shown how desperate they will fight with their kaum/laws/religion/ and this week they have shown them in senses with helplessness and taking descison right away that okay only one option is left lets go with halal , those were the same writers who wrote big dialogues about shaiartt , kaum/awaam kanoon/rasam , and what had happend to them this week , it looks forcefully that they are accepting all the chores as creatives seems stubborn over showing halal nikaah , koi dekha ya na dekhe . this is their situation right now but if they going this way it gona get them hard realy hard , in uk the ratings are already falling mandy as you have told earlier it was tripled earlier like in 45,000 something and this week is 13,000 , very low . it seems like no where in bi fandom is not accepting this track , m still relying on see ma's msg she said it have to have a twist to be get zaya reunited , i hope it is mock nikaah , bloody nothing else , if aaliya moves with rehaan. then what the hell will left besides ? how aaliya will save suri 's ass from zarina ? is it that simple that zain would let her go ? it is that easy they will kill their 9 months with this track ? is that easy for rehaan or bilal to give talak , and for the god sake again talak as planned ? Usmaan have brought aaliya to barkat villa for zain , but we all dont want ki usii barkat villa se wo ruksat ho , daaamn this is not a joke man , not a bloody entertainment , there has to has a god daamn twist , we hope we still get zaya reunited by this week or coming week ,EVil cant win Effing every time
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii Mandy love ur post
This is my first comment on ur post actually I used to read ur post after episode...i noticed lil bit abt ur posts most of d time u jhot down optimistically👍🏼 n really feel light aftr reading such post here

Btw m Valen
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have not watched the episode but again from your post Mandy I could imagine it all :)
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

Ya I never doubted getting back together after making such a huge mistake was going to be easy.
But how it is coming across to me right now after this past week is
Zain and Aliya are being written to be

desperate ...not ...hopeful
confused ...not ...vulnerable
scared ...not ...faithful
weak..not...heroes

and so much more...they have written Zain so poorly all weak I can't bear to see..
how can someone swing such extremes of a pendulum? Is it the same one writing all the episodes and scenes?
Zain Abdullah is a bloody powerful man in love, show some spine!

This week it seems all the characters are doing a 180 and not a way we want. I just want Zain back, the new promo is out so have him gain back his fighting spirit and stop Aaliya from ruining her life. Enough of all of this, HN cannot happen as it completely contradicts what they've been showing so far. It is time to stop this tunnel, the evilness and have good triumph because this has been going on long enough!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Bingo !! truly said all , in the past week they have shown how desperate they will fight with their kaum/laws/religion/ and this week they have shown them in senses with helplessness and taking descison right away that okay only one option is left lets go with halal , those were the same writers who wrote big dialogues about shaiartt , kaum/awaam kanoon/rasam , and what had happend to them this week , it looks forcefully that they are accepting all the chores as creatives seems stubborn over showing halal nikaah , koi dekha ya na dekhe . this is their situation right now but if they going this way it gona get them hard realy hard , in uk the ratings are already falling mandy as you have told earlier it was tripled earlier like in 45,000 something and this week is 13,000 , very low . it seems like no where in bi fandom is not accepting this track , m still relying on see ma's msg she said it have to have a twist to be get zaya reunited , i hope it is mock nikaah , bloody nothing else , if aaliya moves with rehaan. then what the hell will left besides ? how aaliya will save suri 's ass from zarina ? is it that simple that zain would let her go ? it is that easy they will kill their 9 months with this track ? is that easy for rehaan or bilal to give talak , and for the god sake again talak as planned ? Usmaan have brought aaliya to barkat villa for zain , but we all dont want ki usii barkat villa se wo ruksat ho , daaamn this is not a joke man , not a bloody entertainment , there has to has a god daamn twist , we hope we still get zaya reunited by this week or coming week ,EVil cant win Effing every time

Yes in the UK to see the ratings fall that drastically was disturbing considering they always get 20k viewers or more but here just 13k is just not acceptable considering it can do so much better. Fans have just given up hope, they do not see no hope at the end of this tunnel but I am hanging in there to see what the outcome is. Zain and Aaliya cannot be shown defeated here, like we've said many times it makes no sense track wise and based on the promo and spoilers we know Zain learns what Rehan did so what he will just sit back and do nothing now? Zain has to be shown fighting back and now he should not care about anything or anyone but Aaliya, stop her from doing something that will destroy her life.

At first I was fearing that Aaliya may not believe him but why wouldn't she? Aaliya has no reason not to believe Zain and they've already gone through this road where they made the mistake of not trusting each other. They have strengthened their love so they cannot show them coming this far only to be stupid again.

Zain and Aaliya have to triumph here, it is just a matter of how and I can only hope its soon.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bsvalentna

Hii Mandy love ur post

This is my first comment on ur post actually I used to read ur post after episode...i noticed lil bit abt ur posts most of d time u jhot down optimistically👍🏼 n really feel light aftr reading such post here

Btw m Valen

Hi Valen, thank you!!! Good to see another BI fan here, welcome to the forum!!