Will Zain and Aaliya's sufferings ever come to an end??

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
It was always known that the road to Zain and Aaliya reuniting was never going to be easy but never did I expect it to be this dark either. Usually in shows when the leads seperate its easy to side with one over the other because the other is either too stubborn or proud but here the CVs have written Zain and Aaliya in such a way that your heart goes out to both.

Zain and Aaliya took each other for granted during their marriage, they both made mistakes and in the end paid the price with divorce. For a year they lived apart but never far from each others hearts, Zain returned to Aaliya and won back her trust with a wonderful redemption track. Sadly their happiness was short lived as they learned further consequences needed to be paid courtesy of Zain uttering the third talaaq.

Its heartbreaking to see Zain and Aaliya like this, I think this is the first show I have watched where two leads are doing whatever they can to reunite, no matter how painful that path is and I just have to ask when will their sufferings come to an end? How long is this dark tunnel going to last? The spoilers have done nothing but confuse my mind further and make me dread the horrid halala nikaah which none of us want. I'm still holding out hope Rehan is not some negative character because it just does not make sense to do a 180 with him especially when this show is full of enough negative characters. I feel the story would hit a roadblock if CVs went this route because it won't only be ZaYa's story that goes nowhere, it would be all the stories in general.

I'm hoping for the sake of the show and fans BI delivers one hell of a twist that makes this show come back with a bang. 9 months and 200 episodes later, it isn't worth ruining things now especially when you expect fans to keep faith in this show. Harshad and Preetika have come so far and I would hate to see BI take such a blow because these two deserve all the success.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is a dark tunnel right now...soo definatly its not gonna be over soon..huh๐Ÿ˜ต
and frankly i m just too frustrated right now..since August we are bearing this torture..Enough is Enough...everything has a limit๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by -Faiza- - 9 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The way the show is going at this current moment seems like there is no light to the tunnel hence why most of us are starting to lose a little hope. I agree, I feel so bad for ZaYa and the worst thing is that they are the victims of selfish acts done by their own families who don't even have the decency to repent.

I get that showing lovey dovey scenes 24/7 would get boring and separation was needed to make the story more interesting/bring ZaYa back together to become a stronger couple. However, we all get the point now that Zain made a mistake by divorcing Aliya but he has repented and fought for her trust. They deserve to be together now, how long do we have to watch them living their life in misery?

I sure do hope there is a twist in regards to the halala nikah because I for sure won't be able to handle seeing Aliya married to Rehan. With Bilal I could see her being able to going back to Zain but with Rehan it would seem very unlikely. I hope tomorrow's episode gives us a bit of faith. The reason why BI is so amazing is because of how unique it is along with immensely talented main leads. I hope they don't shatter the uniqueness of the show by going down the very typical route of the FL remarrying a man with kids etc
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy Great post ๐Ÿ‘ .

i want to say so much today but m loss of words . 9 months and 200 episodes , how far they have come from bottom to top , the struggle the handwork the dedication their spark everything and as result fans are head over heals in love with them and harshad and preetika def shines in these 9 months , popularity of BI cus of harshad and preetika , they did an awesome job here i mean commendable job now they should give us some happiness man , kuchh b chalega Kuch b , siwaaye rehaan-aaliya ke .. this doesnt make sense rehaan turning negative ? if he is turning negative how can he be called the PILLAR OF THE SHOW , if he is negative it seems so ekta style ,and he is parallel lead how come he be negative ? and in new promro here zain caught bilal in rehaan's office and bilal says its rehaan who kidnaaped him , so okay lets assume if rehaan knows something that if i can sit there as bilal so nikaah vl get mocked , so aaliya is free to go so this is a TWIST ?

i hope this speculation turns out to be true , last time near EID it was usmaan's death,ZAYA talak
this EID they better give us some good if not they should not go to the way of HN , committing sin with same intention of DIVORCE , and again how will it be different if allah dislikes divorce so much then how come same sin should be committed whether it is intentional or unintentional , so if halal is different they are saying so i read somewhere last month that lady can take divorce as khula . something like that , i mean common creatives again same thing same sin which allah dislikes the most there are millions of daamn freaking loops left and you guys can reunite zaya without this HN .

Last night we were discussing rehaan cant turn negative and now to we hope not he be negative , he should be in senses what he is doing and some are already speculating that rehaan-aaliya story will move forward and zain will die i mean WDAFAQ you are saying , Zain dies, its end for us for BI no matter what . i hope at last moment there is a big big twist awaiting , if aaliya trusts his allah she is getting in to HN so now its allah turn to turn sadness into happiness . we are hoping we are getting good clear cut picture tomorrow !!
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
ghaznavi2910 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel bad for them as well but Allah has made it hard to get married after the divorce is to show how serious divorse and marriage is. God has gived this power to man to end his nikkah only under the condition that there is no reconcelliation. Think a 100 times before taking this drastic step coz the road back is long, hard and almost impossible.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy Great post ๐Ÿ‘ .

i want to say so much today but m loss of words . 9 months and 200 episodes , how far they have come from bottom to top , the struggle the handwork the dedication their spark everything and as result fans are head over heals in love with them and harshad and preetika def shines in these 9 months , popularity of BI cus of harshad and preetika , they did an awesome job here i mean commendable job now they should give us some happiness man , kuchh b chalega Kuch b , siwaaye rehaan-aaliya ke .. this doesnt make sense rehaan turning negative ? if he is turning negative how can he be called the PILLAR OF THE SHOW , if he is negative it seems so ekta style , and he is parallel lead how come he be negative ? and in new promro here zain caught bilal in rehaan's office and bilal says its rehaan who kidnaaped him , so okay lets assume if rehaan knows something that if i can sit there as bilal so nikaah vl get mocked , so aaliya is free to go so this is a TWIST ?

i hope this speculation turns out to be true , last time near EID it was usmaan's death,ZAYA talak this EID they better give us some good if not they should not go to the way of HN , committing sin with same intention of DIVORCE , and again how will it be different if allah dislikes divorce so much then how come same sin should be committed whether it is intentional or unintentional , so if halal is different they are saying so i read somewhere last month that lady can take divorce as khula . something like that , i mean common creatives again same thing same sin which allah dislikes the most there are millions of daamn freaking loops left and you guys can reunite zaya without this HN .

Last night we were discussing rehaan cant turn negative and now to we hope not he be negative , he should be in senses what he is doing and some are already speculating that rehaan-aaliya story will move forward and zain will die i mean WDAFAQ you are saying , Zain dies, its end for us for BI no matter what . i hope at last moment there is a big big twist awaiting , if aaliya trusts his allah she is getting in to HN so now its allah turn to turn sadness into happiness . we are hoping we are getting good clear cut picture tomorrow !!

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can I say where just getting re-marriage in the name of halaala now.
My heart goes out Zain and Aaliya, their families interference caused them to suffer big time! Zain has repented and understands his mistake does he really deserve to see the love of his life marry someone else just to get back to him. The photo frame and phone call scene was heartbreaking Zain's hanging on still, his hopes can't be crushed.
Nikaah's taking place in Barkat, In her beloved mamus house where he bought her as Zains dhulhan.. they can't show her getting ruksat from there with another guy.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rehan became negative after seeing Zubbair take a U turn. IF nikaah does take place do we just wait for ZaYa to unite somehow.
I want a happy Eid this time, since last eid wasn't so pleasant.
I'm hoping there is a twist too I can't see beintehaa go down like this!
Beintehaa is one of its kind, and has been excellent in storytelling so far and Harshad and Preetika have made the show with their hardwork and amazing talent they can't just ruin it.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

The way the show is going at this current moment seems like there is no light to the tunnel hence why most of us are starting to lose a little hope. I agree, I feel so bad for ZaYa and the worst thing is that they are the victims of selfish acts done by their own families who don't even have the decency to repent.

I get that showing lovey dovey scenes 24/7 would get boring and separation was needed to make the story more interesting/bring ZaYa back together to become a stronger couple. However, we all get the point now that Zain made a mistake by divorcing Aliya but he has repented and fought for her trust. They deserve to be together now, how long do we have to watch them living their life in misery?

I sure do hope there is a twist in regards to the halala nikah because I for sure won't be able to handle seeing Aliya married to Rehan. With Bilal I could see her being able to going back to Zain but with Rehan it would seem very unlikely. I hope tomorrow's episode gives us a bit of faith. The reason why BI is so amazing is because of how unique it is along with immensely talented main leads. I hope they don't shatter the uniqueness of the show by going down the very typical route of the FL remarrying a man with kids etc

Exactly, many have lost hope and faith in the CVs which is why they need to do something to restore everyone's faith in them. Why should RM happen when it is the most predictable track of all not to mention the most dreaded? Apparently a new promo is out where Zain finds out Rehan is behind Bilal's kidnapping and tries to stop the RM from happening so is their twist Rehan turning negative or is there more to this? I'm intrigued but fearful at the same time.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy Great post ๐Ÿ‘ .

i want to say so much today but m loss of words . 9 months and 200 episodes , how far they have come from bottom to top , the struggle the handwork the dedication their spark everything and as result fans are head over heals in love with them and harshad and preetika def shines in these 9 months , popularity of BI cus of harshad and preetika , they did an awesome job here i mean commendable job now they should give us some happiness man , kuchh b chalega Kuch b , siwaaye rehaan-aaliya ke .. this doesnt make sense rehaan turning negative ? if he is turning negative how can he be called the PILLAR OF THE SHOW , if he is negative it seems so ekta style ,and he is parallel lead how come he be negative ? and in new promro here zain caught bilal in rehaan's office and bilal says its rehaan who kidnaaped him , so okay lets assume if rehaan knows something that if i can sit there as bilal so nikaah vl get mocked , so aaliya is free to go so this is a TWIST ?

i hope this speculation turns out to be true , last time near EID it was usmaan's death,ZAYA talak
this EID they better give us some good if not they should not go to the way of HN , committing sin with same intention of DIVORCE , and again how will it be different if allah dislikes divorce so much then how come same sin should be committed whether it is intentional or unintentional , so if halal is different they are saying so i read somewhere last month that lady can take divorce as khula . something like that , i mean common creatives again same thing same sin which allah dislikes the most there are millions of daamn freaking loops left and you guys can reunite zaya without this HN .

Hey Saranvir!! The show was riding high, it was going great until the halala issue came to light. I know it was something the CVs had to address but still it is not something fans want to see.

So now a new promo is out which apparently paints Rehan as negative but that makes no sense, like we talked last night why would he target Zain and Aaliya when he could hit Suraiya where it hurts by having ZaYa reunite? Could this be an act so ZaYa can reunite, where Aaliya can claim this marriage is a fraud and want out? Will Zain stop things from going further? I don't know anymore, nothing makes sense and I'm just at a loss.

There needs to be a twist because CVs are well aware of how this track is being recieved by fans, the ratings already took a dive in the UK and I dread to see what those numbers will be in India's TVTs. Its time for CVs to stop ignoring the obvious and realize no one is for an Aaliya and Rehan pairing its cringeworthy, illogical, and too Ektaish.

It is time to show Allah on Zain and Aaliya's side for a change and bring some happiness their way. Let BI makers show there is humanity left and evil does not always win. Do not drag this out further than needed.

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't what to watch after reading.
They are making Zain look like an imbecile...
Even if his spirit was defeated Zain shouldn't react so desperate...
He should be man enough to face the challenge...if you have decided to let her go so she may come back one day then just let her go like a man... Leave...be back with spirit not with tears...dafuq yaar...you should be making these people cry everyone of them...put them in their place or else what is the point of all the big big dialogues of standing up against everyone..
Basically you are giving in to everyone and everything in desperado mode.
And everyone else is deciding and informing..from Aliya( who has every right) to Rehan to Bilal to Suraiiyato Zarona to Rehman..everyone has an opinion that is relevant and taken into account and they are able to get their way except Zain Abdullah?
How come he's the hero then? Heroes fight on..with belief and don't let people tell them what to do and how...they tell people how things will be and make it happen just that way..