lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First and foremost I know these past few episodes are difficult to watch...but in a story with a Muslim background, with a divorce tract, this can be expected and we ha e no idea what is going to happen during the rest of the week. But I have faith in the lead two characters reuniting. Rehaan might be the way it can be done, but I don't think the CVS are going to run the tack with Rehaan and Aaliya because Rehaan has always sided with Zain and Aaliya being together irrespective of his feelings. Remember, he told Aaliya that she can use him however she needed to reach her means as friends. And he has never shown or told anyone of feelings for Aaliya, even to grumpy. He has maintained that he is their friends so if the track goes on showing him marrying Aaliya, he will divorce her so she can go back to Zain. That I can guarantee! One other thing, it has always been suggested by other characters that rehan has feelings for Aaliya, but he never said it and I think he loves his wife Rida too much. We assume she is dead...i don't think she is. He always as that she left him, but never how...
As far as kidnapping of Bilaal, it's rehmaan cha-cha, not Rehaan. I'm sure of it. He does not trust his wife and son. Or its suri to keep Zain and Aaliya apart. If she can't marry, then Zain cannot have Aaliya back. And as suri said, she knows her sister well.

I wanna see how the story plays out this week.