Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I was thinking the same after I saw the precap. It does not make much sense for Aaliya to say okay I will go through with this not knowing where Zain and Bilal are. That is the part that does not make sense to me.

And if everyone knows that Bilal has been "kidnapped" who would in their right mind go ahead with a wedding much less with a new groom now.

Either the people just gossip about groom vanishing, and the truth that Bilal was kidnapped by Rehan would only be known to Zain. I'll be so pissed if they went ahead with the wedding behind Zain's back.🀬 and this also means Rehan is negative? Dammit he was shown thinking today, I really had hopes that he'd have a plan behind all this.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

She can't, man There has to be more to this...it makes no sense!

That "pillar" puts bipolar to shame. Only he knows what he's up to! But if he does go through with the nikaah then I swear he's got a death wish...

For sure Zain would kill him, I sure hope he meets back before its too late. It does look like Rehan is turning negative but I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand, it would serve ShaLam right since they worship him but on the other I do not want to see Aaliya suffering. Please spare ZaYa!

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lambi Judaai
This is BI Shiv,anything can happen. One day we have Zain hating his mother's guts and then the next it's like I'm sorry
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read somwhere on another thread that one girl went to the BI sets and asked pree if the halala nikaah will happen... Pree giggled and said yes πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Lambi Judaai

This is BI Shiv,anything can happen. One day we have Zain hating his mother's guts and then the next it's like I'm sorry

This is crazy. Why put in Bilal in this story if she had to marry Rehan at the end? Why so much suspense and chaos if they want to go ahead with HN? Kya ho raha hai? ITNA DRAMA
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosella18961

Read somwhere on another thread that one girl went to the BI sets and asked pree if the halala nikaah will happen... Pree giggled and said yesπŸ˜•

The girl asked if you are shooting for the HN scenes since she was dressed as bride. To that Pree replied yes.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ermm, she was talking about shooting...

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

This is crazy. Why put in Bilal in this story if she had to marry Rehan at the end? Why so much suspense and chaos if they want to go ahead with HN? Kya ho raha hai? ITNA DRAMA

That's why I have that little ray of hope of RM not happening, they just can't do that to us
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ermm, she was talking about shooting...

Nikaah with Zain please please please. Rehan has to come with a loophole and that's why he kidnaps Bilal to stall him. We may be lead to believe its Rehan next to Aliya but it's hamara Zain
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So i just watched the epi. That scene where Aliya walks down the carpet, towards Zain, dressed as a bride, except not to marry him but someone else. That entire scene along with the BG music was sooo emotional, infact imo one of the most emotional scenes in BI. It actually got me teared up. How sad is their life man. They are in SO much pain. And that scene was amazing enacted by Harshad and Preetika. πŸ‘
I still dont understand why they kept switching between Rehan and Zain in that song sequence -___- I also didnt understand the scene where Aliya was dragging her dupaata in the garden...symbolic maybe?

A another sad heartbreaking episode. When will this end?

Aliya was SO dressed up holyy! She wasnt even this dressed up for her nikkahs with Zain. -.-
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago