Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It does, but it's standard man, let them be.

I just think RM can't happen as they have done this BIG buildup, what's the point. Maybe they will surprise us

LMFAOO imma just deny like a dumbass person if the RM happens doe
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, chill, Zain dies, then Aliya dies with him too and BI ends LOL. They arent going anywhere.
@Shruthi thats what i said a couple pages back too! Why so much drama if its gona be an rm with Rehan, something that everyone is expecting anyways -___-
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ughhh what nonsense!! Rehan will sit for the nikaah.. are you telling me Aaliya will be so lost in her pain that she'll not realize OR will go ahead with the wedding without Zain being there?

What is Rehan trying to do? There is something you can't pin point. Is he trying to help ZaYa from doing unintentional halala and later on nullifying the same? 😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I've got beef with him as it is for deleting me off FB and he's not redeeming himself yanoo

HEENA KI BACHI chor bhi do man, he aint no billionaire, goli maro.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
why the f**king hell was he shown upset today? stupid kabutar
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It does, but it's standard man, let them be.

I just think RM can't happen as they have done this BIG buildup, what's the point. Maybe they will surprise us

Argh, the only reason why I haven't completely given up. They could have just finished it off in one episode but nooo...they're dragging this until the 200th episode. 😳
And apparently Farhan messaged someone saying that he's got something big planned for Eid...so...

God dammit, just make ZaYa reunite already! 🥱
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

HEENA KI BACHI chor bhi do man, he aint no billionaire, goli maro.

LMAO!

I'm so sick of FARHAN being a ghadda, I am so tired of RM, so done with wishing RM wouldn't happen, I am so sick of Farhan being a ghadda, but i can't seem to switch off Beintehaa
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Ughhh what nonsense!! Rehan will sit for the nikaah.. are you telling me Aaliya will be so lost in her pain that she'll not realize OR will go ahead with the wedding without Zain being there?

What is Rehan trying to do? There is something you can't pin point. Is he trying to help ZaYa from doing unintentional halala and later on nullifying the same? 😳

I was thinking the same after I saw the precap. It does not make much sense for Aaliya to say okay I will go through with this not knowing where Zain and Bilal are. That is the part that does not make sense to me.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LMAO!

I'm so sick of FARHAN being a ghadda, I am so tired of RM, so done with wishing RM wouldn't happen, I am so sick of Farhan being a ghadda, but i can't seem to switch off Beintehaa

LMAO RELAX 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

She can't, man There has to be more to this...it makes no sense!

That "pillar" puts bipolar to shame. Only he knows what he's up to! But if he does go through with the nikaah then I swear he's got a death wish...