Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I want Zain to wise up now!! I hope Rehan is negative and we get our original hero back...I seriously don't want to see puke worthy scenes of Aaliya and 'Pillar' and throwing the kids into the mix just makes it intolerable!!

Same here and this is what Zainab wants too.
I wish we can di something to kick out Rehan
Hi Sumi 🤗
And everyone else 😃
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

This what the show seems to have come down too! Its so upsetting. On one hand Pree's tweet make me want to think that we will still get to see ZaYa. But after this betrayal and the kind of importance been given to Rehan, i have my doubts

They have to show ZaYa yaar.. I was never worried about THAT..

I'm upset over this never ending dark tunnel.. This depressive track... HOW much one has to suffer? And most importantly I didn't invest my 9 months into this show to see them reunited at the end of this show. I can watch movies for that. If you are gonna torture me mentally until their union.. the hell I'm gonna compromise with my time to make time for such stressful thing.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So i guess in the end this really was what Nandish/ Rehan's character was brought in for. To basically play the second husband of Aliya -___-
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

So i guess in the end this really was what Nandish/ Rehan's character was brought in for. To basically play the second husband of Aliya -___-

Honestly that just sounds yucky!🤢 'second husband of Aaliya'
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

They have to show ZaYa yaar.. I was never worried about THAT..

I'm upset over this never ending dark tunnel.. This depressive track... HOW much one has to suffer? And most importantly I didn't invest my 9 months into this show to see them reunited at the end of this show. I can watch movies for that. If you are gonna torture me mentally until their union.. the hell I'm gonna compromise with my time to make time for such stressful thing.

Will they? I mean theyve gona to the point of pulling them apart to almost a point of no return. How will they even show ZaYa scenes if she married to someone else?

And yes me too, this negativity has gone on for way too long, and i was hopung it would end soon but it doesnt look like it. It seems like there is a long ass road ahead full of some more negativity and tears and pain. I never thought that this story would take this kind of a turn. Fine, divorce and seperation, ill take that. Every story has the lovers seperated at some point. But rm? Its not even necessary. And i think whats angering me most of all is the message that gets passed through all of this!! Its just all so wrong!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
And what a freaking mismatch if I ever saw one! Nandish just looks way too odd with Pree

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hey Saheba!🤗

Btw next time i say i won't be here till whatever day...don't believe it, I already told the others too 😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Btw next time i say i won't be here till whatever day...don't believe it, I already told the others too 😆

Lol okay...I probably won't be online much from tomorrow till after Eid
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rehan's kids will b super happy and biggest kabab mein haddi when it will come to the point of separation. For me zaya is finished after aliya's nikah with rehan. I haven' t watched the episodes since last 2 weeks.(relying on wu).With the crap they r showing i will not watch it for another couple of weeks. Saying that beintehaan will always b zaya story does not necessarily mean they will be together
Edited by alvina - 9 years ago