Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I can't believe they're actually going through with this...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Don't be sorry, you have the right to vent when it feels like there is no hope left. CVs brought this on themselves after continually letting fans down, granted we went on to love the episodes after the divorce and redemption track but halala was something none of us were ever in favor for. Its the timing of it all, after three months of emotionally draining episodes fans expected to see something positive but instead the spoilers have been less than encouraging and fans have just had enough of the negativity where villains reign supreme and the main leads suffer.

Exactly!! And more so coz they themselves relate it to almighty or their holy month, then they go ahead and make a mockery of it. Who wouldn't be upset?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! And more so coz they themselves relate it to almighty or their holy month, then they go ahead and make a mockery of it. Who wouldn't be upset?

That's another issue, in addition to fans feeling they've been cheated many are upset that religion is being made a mockery of here. When it comes to religion it becomes very controversial and the fact CVs are being so careless is disheartening to many.

I can only hope by next week some damage control is done otherwise the only people who will remain in this dark tunnel is the PH and it would be a shame for fans and the cast who have worked so hard to make this show a success.

Their last hope right now is that marriage certificate.

sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we need to relax now .It is useless to hope something from CVS. They are hell bent on showing what viewers does not want.I wonder have they forgotten that there are people who watch there show.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still cant believe this is actually happening. I cant believe i actually had some hopes that BI would be unpredictable and have some ace up their sleeves. Even if they do bring out some twist now, fact of the matter is she has gotten married to Rehan and nothing can change that. She said qubool hai under pressure, society, evil (Surraiya and the rest) have won. Maybe later their love will triumph, but they sure lost now. But how much longer do we wait? I have zero hopes now and the mere thought of the potential scenes coming up makes me wanaa puke. If we though Rehan wasbeing shoved down out throats all this time, just wait and watch now. Its gona be worse than ever before. I dont believe that their love has been tainted, however now with the storyline, there is so much room for butchering of both Zain and Aliya's character, its horrifying. And this time round, i dont trust the CVs with execution or to be able to save their asses last minute.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
http://www.spamdomain.net/rehaan-aaliya-tie-knot-colors-beintehaa/
The nikkhanama will just make the marriage officiai thats it
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaand I'm pissed off again. -______-
So this is Farhan's amazing idea of entertainment; shoving the most disgusting and hated track down our throats, making Zain an eternal Devdas and reducing Aaliya to a damn ping pong ball.
WTH?!?!?!
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Aaand I'm pissed off again. -______-

So this is Farhan's amazing idea of entertainment; shoving the most disgusting and hated track down our throats, making Zain an eternal Devdas and reducing Aaliya to a damn ping pong ball.
WTH?!?!?!

I'm disgusted as a woman. And appalled that this is still being promoted. The "love story" is far from my thoughts.
-Facetious- thumbnail
How ironic is the title of this post!! That's exactly what I feel right now -____-
anku94 thumbnail
How is this still their love story even?! Yes they are still in love, but i dont see their story. The story is now Rehan and Aliya and Zain on his own.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago