Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

We don't know wether Rehan's character will turn -ive or nt.

He knows abt Zaro Bilal very well.He fought Rehman chacha's case .
Rehman chacha must hve told him, for chacha Aalia is like his daughter.Chachu nd Rehan knows how much ZaYa loves each other.Rehman himself has told Aalia to give second chance to Zain.
I feel Rehan may reunite dem.
Hope Farhan sir will nt ditch ZaYa fan's.Now we cannot see ZaYa in one frame .

Jyoti I am hoping for this but I can understand why fans have given up because even I am pissed off at the route CVs have taken. BI was never known for being this predictable and fans have had enough of this long dark tunnel, how much should Zain and Aaliya endure? So far all the spoilers have been negative, not positive.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I can't blame Preetika, its her job to be encouraging after all she can't say to fans don't watch the show because of this illogical track. Its unfortunate it has come to this. I thought Rehan was supposed to be this well wisher and pillar to the show but I see anything but that. Fans are outraged, they're done with trying to keep the faith and no one wants to see Rehan and Aaliya. I seriously do not see how the track moves forward from here

It's not the actors yaar, of course they will keep endorsing their product but unfortunately it won't sell if ain't any good.
It's not about a track or two but hit why Indian series keep projecting this endless love story where you expect a certain pitch and theme and then take it down the same saas bahu BS after the audience has invested time into the story. It's so annoying, they should have some way of allowing the audience to use the channel if the producers don't protect per story line.

Will you watch a reality show sold as a dance competition and ends up being a singing competition?
No...bull shit then why fiction shows can do this. Promote it correctly so you get the audiences who wants to see that kind of show. Hindi movies atleast end..the problem is how much they have pakaoed us with marriage.
I mean shaadi hain na yaar..it's important, portray it with that respect it deserve...it's become a joke and that is what I have an issue with.
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

M, right now, I'm too pissed off to care! What have they done to our ZaYa and BI... :'(
WHAT ZaYa scenes?! There will be no ZaYa scenes! This story has taken a nosedive for good. I thought these guys weren't stupid enough to go through with this but apparently they are!! -_______-
I'm so pissed off.

All these news are really depressing and i guess since we saw the third T happen we really are not daring to hope that this marriage will not happen!!! I really hope Farhan and company have the brains to show the right thing at the last moment and we all are happy by Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multiple marriages in a love story spoils the whole purity even though the lady is not compromised. How will she even spend some time with Zain as she is someone else's wife?? And that too here he has kids who already call her mother??????? My God - this is a nightmare thought. I cannot even finish my thinking and imagination here. I am sure i cannot watch it if this marriage goes through. I might just come in and chat with you all.

Mandy, after marriage she will be cut from abdullahs and i feel the only way she will be connected is if Rehan brings out Suri's truth and also the fact comes out abt his wife's accident. But in all this i do not envision any Zaya. Zain will be broken again. Aliya will be torn. How ever will they get back!!!! I better stop thinking. I did not too even a tiny bit of work today :( :( .. am so screwed over this show. I guess i will never learn!!!!!!!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jyoti I am hoping for this but I can understand why fans have given up because even I am pissed off at the route CVs have taken. BI was never known for being this predictable and fans have had enough of this long dark tunnel, how much should Zain and Aaliya endure? So far all the spoilers have been negative, not positive.

Jyoti, i agree with Mandy here. The episode do show many loop holes and maybe some signs that actually the marriage might not happen bec till now we did not see a Kubul Hai from any of them!! But i guess what is causing the "not hoping" aspect is that the third T did happen wherein we thought 99% it will not. So once if they have done what they wanted, why not now??? The trust in CVs have decreased a lot. I guess that is why we are dreading.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Mandy, after marriage she will be cut from abdullahs and i feel the only way she will be connected is if Rehan brings out Suri's truth and also the fact comes out abt his wife's accident. But in all this i do not envision any Zaya. Zain will be broken again. Aliya will be torn. How ever will they get back!!!! I better stop thinking. I did not too even a tiny bit of work today :( :( .. am so screwed over this show. I guess i will never learn!!!!!!!!

Exactly why I didn't want RM to happen, ZaYa are once again miserable for how long? Why the hell is Farhan determined to stay in this dark tunnel?? Its already been a long three months and with no spoilers to give viewers hope, many are just saying why bother anymore??

Jyoti, i agree with Mandy here. The episode do show many loop holes and maybe some signs that actually the marriage might not happen bec till now we did not see a Kubul Hai from any of them!! But i guess what is causing the "not hoping" aspect is that the third T did happen wherein we thought 99% it will not. So once if they have done what they wanted, why not now??? The trust in CVs have decreased a lot. I guess that is why we are dreading.

That is the problem right there, the fact the trust in CVs have been lost especially with the latest spoilers being less than encouraging. Maybe they do have some tricks up their sleeves that we do not know about. maybe they don't. Unfortunately they've lost that trust fans once had in them because they've been let down so many times before.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Meenakshi, the article clearly says that Zain walks in on the moment when Aaliya says qubool hai. So yeah scrap out that hope that nikaah may not happen. If there's a thing where I feel we may see some catch, is the nikaahnama these two will sign.

Loopholes don't exist in CVs dictionary. The more I think about it the more faith I loose in them.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sorry to butt in here..but I just had to vent! My head is literally going around in circles thinking abt the scenes we may get in the future! If Zain is to be an obsessive lover...it will be like Ekta Kapoor's Kahin Toh Hoga where Sujal got obsessive...If Zain will be a Devdas, then we've already seen that since the past 3 months! So what really is their goal here?!? Let's not forget Rehan is not alone..he has his 2 kids towards whom Aaliya will feel obligated! She's a Pakki Musalmaan..so I dont see how she'll continue seeing Zain after her so called Nikaah! And what kind of a Ping pong ball is Aaliya?! Ek dulha nahi aaya toh doosra hi sahi?! I mean seriously? Why couldn't they just call off the wedding? And the worst part in all this..Mamu ki Bhanji will be wronged in Mamu's house!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Meenakshi, the article clearly says that Zain walks in on the moment when Aaliya says qubool hai. So yeah scrap out that hope that nikaah may not happen. If there's a thing where I feel we may see some catch, is the nikaahnama these two will sign.

Loopholes don't exist in CVs dictionary. The more I think about it the more faith I loose in them.

I've read somewhere there can be a fixed term marriage, so maybe that is the catch where Rehan gets Aaliya to sign on for a certain period of time and she is free to go? The more I try to latch onto hope the more it gets snatched away but this does seem like the last possibility considering it does not seem Rehan is turning negative and this would keep him as the pillar while reuniting ZaYa and exposing Suraiya. Its the only way to take this story forward and provide some logic that right now is seriously lacking in this show!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I've read somewhere there can be a fixed term marriage, so maybe that is the catch where Rehan gets Aaliya to sign on for a certain period of time and she is free to go? The more I try to latch onto hope the more it gets snatched away but this does seem like the last possibility considering it does not seem Rehan is turning negative and this would keep him as the pillar while reuniting ZaYa and exposing Suraiya. Its the only way to take this story forward and provide some logic that right now is seriously lacking in this show!!!

How long are we going to do this? Keep on looking for a way out despite the trash that is being thrown at us? They rubbished the news about divorce and RM and we trusted them. They separated ZaYa, still we supported the CVs that no something will happen and but they won't go through with the divorce. They did. Ok. We again trusted them, made excuses for them, fought for this track that no look at the execution, that it's for the best what is happening and their reunion would be worth the wait, that RM wouldn't happen, that some loophole would be there. BUT NO. We were again cheated.

HOW do they expect people to keep that "faith" when they've constantly robbed us off of that? You can't blame people from letting go now. They've fought enough and now giving up only because CVs have left no choice with them. There's so much of negativity and depression a person can take. I agreed with CVs to stretch it for the most impact in drama but not so much that it snapped and you had no viewers left to watch your so called dark tunnel.

I'm sorry I'm just too depressed after this new development. Vented out here.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

How long are we going to do this? Keep on looking for a way out despite the trash that is being thrown at us? They rubbished the news about divorce and RM and we trusted them. They separated ZaYa, still we supported the CVs that no something will happen and but they won't go through with the divorce. They did. Ok. We again trusted them, made excuses for them, fought for this track that no look at the execution, that it's for the best what is happening and their reunion would be worth the wait, that RM wouldn't happen, that some loophole would be there. BUT NO. We were again cheated.

HOW do they expect people to keep that "faith" when they've constantly robbed us off of that? You can't blame people from letting go now. They've fought enough and now giving up only because CVs have left no choice with them. There's so much of negativity and depression a person can take. I agreed with CVs to stretch it for the most impact in drama but not so much that it snapped and you had no viewers left to watch your so called dark tunnel.

I'm sorry I'm just too depressed after this new development. Vented out here.

Don't be sorry, you have the right to vent when it feels like there is no hope left. CVs brought this on themselves after continually letting fans down, granted we went on to love the episodes after the divorce and redemption track but halala was something none of us were ever in favor for. Its the timing of it all, after three months of emotionally draining episodes fans expected to see something positive but instead the spoilers have been less than encouraging and fans have just had enough of the negativity where villains reign supreme and the main leads suffer.