Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They are trying to keep the audience from leaving..which means they clearly understand the shows ratings may tank with this twist. If rehan marries Aliya which he probably will then I would honestly like to see what the TRPs outside india are..
The lead Zain guy is very popular yaar but I aint going to watch him crying all the like looking like a desperate sobfest or some obsessive guy who can't move on...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why the heck would they show Aaliya marrying Rehan without Zain being there?! Love story of Zain and Aaliya my FREAKING FOOT!!! A love story does not include being married and remarried a bazillion times man, what shit!

3 months, 3 freaking months of all this damn negativity and I can't handle it anymore. I'm tired of hoping too much and being disappointed. Farhan seems hellbent on ruining the show, well congratulations to him! Now only he will watch this crap fest. Thank you so much for letting us down AGAIN! 👏
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I can't se Zain crying .After the Nikah der should be leap of 3 months he should give T to Aalia.
I want to see ZaYa nikah..Before mehndi,haldi sangeet all she did for Zeeshan now she should do for Zain..
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I can't se Zain crying .After the Nikah der should be leap of 3 months he should give T to Aalia.

I want to see ZaYa nikah..Before mehndi,haldi sangeet all she did for Zeeshan now she should do for Zain..

If she gets married to Rehan, no way he is going to give her the T soon. This will drag on and am sure Zaya will meet eventually which is at the end.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Why the heck would they show Aaliya marrying Rehan without Zain being there?! Love story of Zain and Aaliya my FREAKING FOOT!!! A love story does not include being married and remarried a bazillion times man, what shit!

3 months, 3 freaking months of all this damn negativity and I can't handle it anymore. I'm tired of hoping too much and being disappointed. Farhan seems hellbent on ruining the show, well congratulations to him! Now only he will watch this crap fest. Thank you so much for letting us down AGAIN! 👏

If this goes through Shruthi i want the trps to go royally down!!!!!!!!! Who will be willing to watch Aliya-Rehan-Kids scene and in between some Zaya scenes?? And with what rights will they show any Zain - Aliya scene man???? I am so lost. This marriage no way indicates anything good for Zaya. How will Suri's truth come out even after this marriage???
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

3 months, 3 freaking months of all this damn negativity and I can't handle it anymore. I'm tired of hoping too much and being disappointed. Farhan seems hellbent on ruining the show, well congratulations to him! Now only he will watch this crap fest. Thank you so much for letting us down AGAIN!👏

This eww 🤢 I hate when Indian movies show the girl marrying a hundred times too and somehow her love story is more potent than regular stuff..it's actually the other way around, it's so cheap that a girl can marry so easily at the drop of a hat. Marriage ko bloody joke bana diya hai...
Marriage is so sacred, sex or no sex!

What twists what turns they might as well kept them separate for another year and shown more trials and tribulations, if you have production issues about having to have all actors be under one location, figure it out..you don't have to make them randomly move back and marry each other off so long as they are all around the studios...and somehow this is beintehaa..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I can't blame Preetika, its her job to be encouraging after all she can't say to fans don't watch the show because of this illogical track. Its unfortunate it has come to this. I thought Rehan was supposed to be this well wisher and pillar to the show but I see anything but that. Fans are outraged, they're done with trying to keep the faith and no one wants to see Rehan and Aaliya. I seriously do not see how the track moves forward from here
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

If this goes through Shruthi i want the trps to go royally down!!!!!!!!! Who will be willing to watch Aliya-Rehan-Kids scene and in between some Zaya scenes?? And with what rights will they show any Zain - Aliya scene man???? I am so lost. This marriage no way indicates anything good for Zaya. How will Suri's truth come out even after this marriage???

M, right now, I'm too pissed off to care! What have they done to our ZaYa and BI... :'(
WHAT ZaYa scenes?! There will be no ZaYa scenes! This story has taken a nosedive for good. I thought these guys weren't stupid enough to go through with this but apparently they are!! -_______-
I'm so pissed off.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We don't know wether Rehan's character will turn -ive or nt.
He knows abt Zaro Bilal very well.He fought Rehman chacha's case .
Rehman chacha must hve told him, for chacha Aalia is like his daughter.Chachu nd Rehan knows how much ZaYa loves each other.Rehman himself has told Aalia to give second chance to Zain.
I feel Rehan may reunite dem.
Hope Farhan sir will nt ditch ZaYa fan's.Now we cannot see ZaYa in one frame .
musicxolover thumbnail
What an Eidi, Farhan...oh, and congratulations on ruining a show in 200 episodes! Hope you have fun watching your "show".