Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So the marriage is actually happening. Fuze has confirmed it. Zain is ACTUALLY going to reach too late. So much for hope. This weekend is going to be torturous. W*F was the point of all this drama in the first place?! I'm so pissed off. I really did not sign up to EVER watch Aliya's life living with Rehan and his kids.
anku94 thumbnail
Pree's tweets are encouraging but I still can't believe they are getting her married off to someone else. I can't believe that evil has won
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just hate how Rehan is being shoved down our throats. Not talking about the ZaYa love story, whatever happens to it. I'm just appalled at the idea of forcing something on viewers which they have been so against since the start and the lying man. I can never forgive Farhan for that.

If I can overcome THIS betrayal then maybe I'll think about the love story.
anku94 thumbnail
Rehan and his kids being shoved down our throats. I don't care if the story is 'essentially' still about Zaya. Fact remains is that aliya got married to someone else! How the hell are even going SHOW Zaya now in one frame? The fact that Surraiya won, that evil f**king won, the fact that I Will now have to watch cringy and puke worthy scenes of Aliya with the kids as well as Rehan admiring her and crap. This is just great. I see no Zaya here. How the hell is this even. Their story anymore. And I REFUSE to watch ZAin being sidelined and his only scenes being crying. I'm so bloody sick of it already
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Rehan will marry Aaliya..its confirmed now

Damn you CVs...Go to hellšŸ¤¬
anku94 thumbnail
I had hoped Bi would be unpredictable but I was wrong. They went the most predictable route. There's no goddammned twist. So now since they are predictable it's so easy to guess the storyline. Zain really will turn into an obsessive and over possessive lover. Rehan will be shown to be a saint in front of zain. Aliya will be pressurized to just stay with Rehan. Infact they'll show zain suffering way more than aliya. Who knows, they may even show Aliya eventually feeling settled down with Rehan. Zain will be the bad guy and Rehan the saint. Idk how they'll get back together eventually but when they do, after all this shitshow, who will really care anyways?
manny136 thumbnail
guys just calm down we knew there was no other way for zaya to get rm till aliya did the HN coz till now its been stressed tht zaya r divorced n there was only this way. Now what happens after zain shows up n how the story goes ahead is we have to wait for. Zain now thinks rehan is the bad guy so this rivalry will happen unless he finds out tht suri did this. Also zaro will be pissed her plan got ruined by her so will she use this as a way to drive a wedge btwn zain n suri. How will aliya react once she is told rehan is behind the kidnapping she was already freaking out n upset n now she is forced to marry rehan by probable emotional manipulation. If rehan is innocent will he try to prove it n after all his declaration about love n marriage can he really stay married to aliya knowing how much zaya love each other. Will zain take this lying down or will he fight?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The eternal optimistic in me would watch it still coz I've always judged their story on the execution and they haven't 'destroyed' ZaYa and I can only hope that they won't in future to make space for their favorite.. but this betrayal I feel today, something which makes me feel defeated so much so that I don't even want to care what's gonna happen next - I need to overcome that first.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

The eternal optimistic in me would watch it still coz I've always judged their story on the execution and they haven't 'destroyed' ZaYa and I can only hope that they won't in future to make space for their favorite.. but this betrayal I feel today, something which makes me feel defeated so much so that I don't even want to care what's gonna happen next - I need to overcome that first.

Same! I know I won't end up quitting. At the most I'll rely on WU but I know I won't quit. But right now I'm SO angry and feeling SO betrayed. I need to calm down first. I have zero trust in the future storyline now either. I have no expectations of Rehan giving Her an early divorce or anything of the sort. Instead I'm expecting the opposite...full of torture. Zaya's love will always remain pure. I don't believe it will be tainted or anything. But I also love Zaya TOGETHERNESS and the fact that she's married and I'll have to tolerate Aliya's scenes with someone else..as a Zaya fan, that's really pushing it to the limits. I have no idea how they're gona show ZaYa scenea atall. But then again, maybe they won't bother too at all since they don't actually care about their love story or the audience sentiments or how badly their show does now onwards
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
long time back the same thing happened in qubool hai too that zoya married to asad 's brother and trust me guys that was really the pure torture for the viewers at that time to bear zoya scenes wid anyone else and wat the mess they create at that time i cant even imagine and again the same thing is happening in beintehaa God knows how i'll tolerate all this once again