Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Sundirect spoiler

wed-Aliya tells shabana that she cannot marry rehan

thu-zain arrives at the wedding venue and finds out that Aliya has taken her wedding vows

fri-zarina findsout that suraiya has kidnapped bilal

Why in holy hell I'm still watching this show 🤬

Because we thought logic would apply but no it seems to be a complete mess and Farhan has lost himself in the dark tunnel.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm seriously gonna write to BCCC now. In the name of this so called "entertainment" viewers have been taken for a ride, in the name of "drama" you've conveniently played with religious customs and sentiments. And they still say to have faith. You love this long dark tunnel so much, well go drown in it now.

Just F off. 🤬
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Evil wins, love loses, and religion apparently is the enemy. Wonderful! Got the message loud and clear Farhan!! 👏
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My head is spinning.She should nt take the vow even if she takes Rehan should tell her to be with her parents for 3 months.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Request to CV to please stop making mistakes to cover another one. The greatest mistake was the third talaaq which is most hated by Allah S.W.T. Second one CV knew very well that most fans will not want to have Rehan & Aliya to get married that is why they show the leap and Aliya forgiving Zain so easily. Now ZaYa have decided to get married which is another mistake i.e getting married to same husband after 3rd talaaq is haraam and Aliya realised that she is going against her Allah. She decides to get halala Nikaah. But does she know that even pre planned halala nikaah is a sin i.e going against Allah and as a pakki musalmane how can she even do that. Please refer to below for more details:

A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after two respective Talaqs and for a third time also before the expiry of her Iddat after he gives her a Talaq for the third time. But after that the separation is irrevocable. She is then free to be married to any other person of her choice. If then in the normal course of life a dispute between them develops leading to first Talaq by the second husband, she is again free to be married to any person of her choice including the second husband (by whom she has got the first divorce) and also including the first husband as well. The relevant point here is that a Halala cannot be planned in advance, as a Nikah between her and the second husband with an understanding of a divorce afterwards will not be valid. If she does so, it will be an illegitimate relationship with the second husband and with the first husband also with whom she comes to live after a pre-planned Halala. The Prophet (Pbuh) has cursed both such men who perform Halala and for whom Halala is performed. The second Caliph Hazrat Umar ruled during his reign that he will punish with stoning to death, those who perform a pre-planned Halala. Imam Sufian Sauri says: " If someone marries a woman to make her Halala (for her ex-husband) and then wants to keep her as wife, he is not permitted to do so unless he solemnises a Nikah afresh, as the previous Nikah was unlawful." (Trimizi)

Now can CV say that this serial is really based on Muslim traditions?

I will again say during all the chaos of Nikaah, the Bilaal kidnapping and Rehaan agreeing to marry Aliya as per spoiler, I want that the biggest twist should be that someone comes and voids ZaYa's talaaq. Either she was pregnant or it was not done as per Shariat i.e Islamic Law.

Also when CV knows very well that pre planned Halala Nikah is a sin how can they even think to choose that way to unite ZaYa?

yeh kisii ne forum mein post kiya tha 😕 , then how the hell on earth halal will take place ? 😕

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Or maybe he won't...aargh..why did I start watching...OMG if she marries rehan that's sooo wrong. Rehan is a famous actor I heard so then if he doesn't have an important role then why is he here..surely not a cameo..so then will he marry Aliya? Why can't he just be an important friend lol...gawd...they have really ruined the original series I am watching now it's so different
mandy0310 thumbnail
Nothing makes sense so the speculation about Rehan is thrown out of the window yet it still does not explain why he marries Aaliya. Is he going to help or isn't he? CVs could have shown ruju but no they went the halala way pissing off so many fans in the process. I just do not know anymore

For the time being at least GR8 finally released a video, less than 2 minutes and it took them this long. Anyways its great to see Harshika, my only reason for watching BI

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4179578
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zainab this is ur shortest post ever, and it actually scares me, it's clearly evident what this dark tunnel has done to you :(
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Zainab this is ur shortest post ever, and it actually scares me, it's clearly evident what this dark tunnel has done to you :(

The dark tunnel has taken its toll on everyone, nothing makes sense no more. How can Farhan message someone acknowledging what a sin halala is yet show it in his show? So much for not wanting to hurt religious sentiments. If there is more to this fine but right now that tunnel is looking more and more dark, its like CVs have buried their heads in the darkness and don't want to come out for air!

Zain and Aaliya have been through enough, had this played out before any redemption track then maybe I would feel differently but Zain learned his lesson. Zain knows he did Aaliya wrong and even now he knows that because of his actions they are both still paying the price but for how long must they pay? You have his mother, Zarina, Nafeesa, ShaLam running around without paying a price yet these two must suffer forever. Ridiculous!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is not even sinking yet that Aaliya made her vows and Zain reached late. AGAIN???

Who wants to watch such regressive and depressed state of leads once again for don't know how long? Now this new iddat of 3 months won't be as short as last time.