Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

So true! Infact im already worried that the people who have quit already wont come back, even if there ends up being a twist. So imagine once they officially lose a majority of the viewers if this rm happens, at that point, no one would come back even if ZaYa unite 'eventually'.

Because the very essence of ZaYa would be destroyed and tainted...who wants to see that? I know I don't.

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey.. everyone, I didnt see the show yesterday, and what is the new promo??
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Does anyone have the link to the new promo? What the promo says and what Fuze says is contradictory. Did Zain speak to Rehman or NOT?

n the proo-
Bilal comes running to Zain save me , in front of Rehan's office.Zain will come to know rehan has kidnapped Bilal.He calls Rehman chacha but Rehan was on line Zain says Chacha stop da Aalia nd Rehan ka HN.,
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

</div>n the proo-
<div>

Bilal comes running to Zain save me , in front of Rehan's office.Zain will come to know rehan has kidnapped Bilal.He calls Rehman chacha but Rehan was on lineZain says Chacha stop da Aalia nd Rehan ka HN.,

Rehan was on line? 😲
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Does anyone have the link to the new promo? What the promo says and what Fuze says is contradictory. Did Zain speak to Rehman or NOT?

I just saw the promo, Bilal does not tell Zain that Rehan kidnapped him. Bilal just asks that Zain help him and it is Zain who sees the location of where Bilal was left, the property belongs to Rehan and that is when he realizes this is Rehan's saazish. It showed him calling Rehman to stop the wedding but the rest remains a mystery

I will upload the promo in a few minutes, mom is watching Balika Vadhu so waiting for it to wrap up
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rehan was on line? 😲

Wait what, Rehan was on the line??
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I just saw the promo, Bilal does not tell Zain that Rehan kidnapped him. Bilal just asks that Zain help him and it is Zain who sees the location of where Bilal was left, the property belongs to Rehan and that is when he realizes this is Rehan's saazish. It showed him calling Rehman to stop the wedding but the rest remains a mystery

I will upload the promo in a few minutes, mom is watching Balika Vadhu so waiting for it to wrap up

Sighh, more suspense
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...SUDDENLY HOW CAN REHAN BECOME THE BAD GUY...😕😕😕
seriously there is something really wrong with him or the CVS...hope everything plays out well
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Posted the promo

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4179551

Ermm well...do you think Rehan has turned negative now? 🤓
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Posted the promo

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4179551

Now I dont understand one thing.. If rehaan did come to take revenge from abdulla's or zain.. Why is he marrying aaliya... why show support till now, BI is filled with negativity ... everyone is negative except zain and aaliya... I wont be surprised if rehmaan chacha also turns negative