Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

@bold this is true this is why I am hanging in there because at their most crucial point obviously they would bring on the drama and drag it. They cannot wrap it up in a few episodes straight but at the same time things have been taken such a dark turn of late that one can't help but wonder if that is all that will be left to show. I really hope not, I want this track to wrap up soon with ZaYa reuniting. Show some light instead of showing HN, Aaliya helpless and this hell for who knows how many more months.

Like you said they gave us such an amazing redemption track, showed Zain and Aaliya's relationship being at their strongest only to have us watch them suffer all over again. It is just too much.

The only reason why fans stuck through the past months was the promise that once ZaYa get through this test, they'll be stronger together... now all the message that is coming across is that the wait is gonna be extended and the pain that all went through was not enough. Give me a break!
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what I think Aliya will be with Zain. Just that...
yes..Zain will take Aliya back
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

The only reason why fans stuck through the past months was the promise that once ZaYa get through this test, they'll be stronger together... now all the message that is coming across is that the wait is gonna be extended and the pain that all went through was not enough. Give me a break!

Bingo! We've been patient enough, we've seen their sufferings and now we want some peace!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Honestly, I'll be so done if they go through this darn tunnel for the second time AFTER giving us the best redemption for Zain, and making both of them and the entire fandom suffer for so long.

To be fair to them, we all expected the drama to stretch till the nth moment of RM and then bouncing back with ZaYa's reunion. So this may just be the darkest hour of night before the dawn. But if they are planning to go ahead with HN then even God can't help them from the disaster.

Just one week. It's make or break then.

Me too, Shiv! I fail to see the point of making Zain (and us!!) go through all this pain AGAIN, it's not freaking entertaining!! I find it so hard to believe that they're going to throw away such a beautiful show to make room for their "pillar"...what more proof do they need that viewers hate this crappy track??? -_____-

Ye-eah that's true too...but they better have an ace up their sleeves...right now everything is just one big, muddled, dramatic and exhausting MESS. 🥱

@Bold - Yupp...fans have been pushed to their limits, enough with the bakwaas! They make Rehan marry Aaliya, then you might as well just put the show through a shredder because there is NO WAY they can recover from it. Nobody will even care that ZaYa will be "end game!"
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

You know what I think Aliya will be with Zain. Just that...
yes..Zain will take Aliya back

Huh? I didn't get you. 😕
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Me too, Shiv! I fail to see the point of making Zain (and us!!) go through all this pain AGAIN, it's not freaking entertaining!! I find it so hard to believe that they're going to throw away such a beautiful show to make room for their "pillar"...what more proof do they need that viewers hate this crappy track??? -_____-

Ye-eah that's true too...but they better have an ace up their sleeves...right now everything is just one big, muddled, dramatic and exhausting MESS.🥱

@Bold - Yupp...fans have been pushed to their limits, enough with the bakwaas! They make Rehan marry Aaliya, then you might as well just put the show through a shredder because there is NO WAY they can recover from it. Nobody will even care that ZaYa will be "end game!"

@bold - Exactly!! And I'll be so disappointed if it goes to that.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true! Infact im already worried that the people who have quit already wont come back, even if there ends up being a twist. So imagine once they officially lose a majority of the viewers if this rm happens, at that point, no one would come back even if ZaYa unite 'eventually'.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

@bold - Exactly!! And I'll be so disappointed if it goes to that.

Same here, the wait should not be so long to the point where no one cares.They have to reunite now.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir,PH ,rangeela CV's all knows, all r seeing for ZaYa.We never expected 3rd T to happen , it happened.The redemption track was nice.Now dey r spoiling the show ,Who will like Pillar expressionless with Aalia.
Seeing promo i don't feel like seeing BI.If da pillar does nt turn -tive then okay.In promo Zain says stop Aalia's HN with Pillar.
Farhan sir is digging his own grave.There is no need of HN actually T has nt happened.
However, i feel we can write better dan Farhan sir.He is killing dis show.
Pree said in her RT Tuesday is Black tuesday No wednesdy is black Wednesday.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Does anyone have the link to the new promo? What the promo says and what Fuze says is contradictory. Did Zain speak to Rehman or NOT?