Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yeah we can only hope that this time around we don't enter another tunnel rather see some sunshine.

Can't believe this is the same Farhan who I applauded for sticking to his guns just coz of his execution. Now he's being a dumb and stubborn ass if he goes through with HN and make things even more dark. Even the positive ones can so much and everyone can keep the faith to some extent. You plan the stretch the elastic more than its capability, it's gonna snap.

Exactly had execution been there then we would have continued praising but even that fell flat this week. Why is he being so sloppy that too when he is hellbent on showing this halala track and telling fans he knows what he is doing?

Zain has to be shown reaching in time to stop this nikaah either that or have Rehman put a stop to it. Its time to wrap up this track before the elastic snaps.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I did, this is information compiled by secondary sources so things may play out differently. I really hope Zain does not show up late and is able to save this track from the disaster its become. Farhan needs to get his head out of the tunnel and realize he is losing it as a writer again. this week has been a disaster.

I hope so too because this is plain exhausting now! Let's say he's too late and he loses Aaliya for the second time...then what? More rona-dhona? A big fat NO. He's gone through enough, why does he have to go through even more pain...he's human, for crying out loud!

Yeah Farhan honestly needs to wake up and smell the coffee like now, before he ruins such a beautiful show irreparably. Sticking to your story is one thing, not shoving the most detested track down our throats with a promise of ZaYa being "endgame." I'm so tired of his "dark tunnel." We need bright light now, not more darkness...
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And why do they have to show Zain being late AGAIN? Hasn't he paid for his mistakes already??? Don't make ZaYa (and us!!) go through so much of tiring drama all over again, dammit! 🥱

I am hoping that is not the case, I mean he called Rehman to stop the wedding so that should count for something. They need to show Rehman protecting Aaliya and good triumphing over evil.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I hope so too because this is plain exhausting now! Let's say he's too late and he loses Aaliya for the second time...then what? More rona-dhona? A big fat NO. He's gone through enough, why does he have to go through even more pain...he's human, for crying out loud!

Yeah Farhan honestly needs to wake up and smell the coffee like now, before he ruins such a beautiful show irreparably. Sticking to your story is one thing, not shoving the most detested track down our throats with a promise of ZaYa being "endgame." I'm so tired of his "dark tunnel." We need bright light now, not more darkness...

Exactly, we are not interested in seeing Zain helpless and sulking when he can be shown fighting back and saving himself and Aaliya from more misery. Enough is enough, Farhan needs to wake up and realize this dark tunnel has reached its limit. Fans are exhausted, they've quit and they do not plan on coming back.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, I'll be so done if they go through this darn tunnel for the second time AFTER giving us the best redemption for Zain, and making both of them and the entire fandom suffer for so long.

To be fair to them, we all expected the drama to stretch till the nth moment of RM and then bouncing back with ZaYa's reunion. So this may just be the darkest hour of night before the dawn. But if they are planning to go ahead with HN then even God can't help them from the disaster.

Just one week. It's make or break then.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand one thing what the bloody hell hell does it mean to be "end game"...what does that even mean..when there are two people in love show them together no?
What does that even mean "end game" mind boggling...so all your life you spend apart proving how much you want to be together and then in the end when you come together the story ends..the what do we see...zarro and her ridiculous background score?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That's just it.. showing them reuniting at the end of the series is plain suicide.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, I'll be so done if they go through this darn tunnel for the second time AFTER giving us the best redemption for Zain, and making both of them and the entire fandom suffer for so long.

To be fair to them, we all expected the drama to stretch till the nth moment of RM and then bouncing back with ZaYa's reunion. So this may just be the darkest hour of night before the dawn. But if they are planning to go ahead with HN then even God can't help them from the disaster.

@ bold - This is true. I remember saying that they may push the RM right to the end, but i dont mind as long as the rm doesnt actually happen. But if it does, well goood luck to Farhan and his stupid story -_-
mandy0310 thumbnail

@bold this is true this is why I am hanging in there because at their most crucial point obviously they would bring on the drama and drag it. They cannot wrap it up in a few episodes straight but at the same time things have been taken such a dark turn of late that one can't help but wonder if that is all that will be left to show. I really hope not, I want this track to wrap up soon with ZaYa reuniting. Show some light instead of showing HN, Aaliya helpless and this hell for who knows how many more months.

Like you said they gave us such an amazing redemption track, showed Zain and Aaliya's relationship being at their strongest only to have us watch them suffer all over again. It is just too much.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm tired of being frustrated too, LOL.