Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-will-zain-able-stop-rehaan-aaliyas-wedding/

Wow, so is this how its gona be?! Zain might be too late...again..

Basically Fuze doesn't know anymore than fans do at this point. That is what we all want to know does Rehman stop the wedding in time? Is it too late? Is this dark tunnel dragging on?? BI never drags track so why this one?
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But the articles says Zain tries hard to reach Rehman, but doesnt look like hes able too. I just dont want it to be too late. He found out the truth about Aliya when it was too late. It cant happen again. It would just be stupid to put the audience through that alll over again.
mandy0310 thumbnail

But the articles says Zain tries hard to reach Rehman, but doesnt look like hes able too. I just dont want it to be too late. He found out the truth about Aliya when it was too late. It cant happen again. It would just be stupid to put the audience through that alll over again.

Isn't that what the new promo is though? It is Zain finding out Rehan kidnapped Bilal, he will call Rehman to stop the wedding but is it too late? That is what needs to be revealed, if Zain reaches too late or not.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Basically Fuze doesn't know anymore than fans do at this point. That is what we all want to know does Rehman stop the wedding in time? Is it too late? Is this dark tunnel dragging on?? BI never drags track so why this one?

Even Fuze said that "things are turning dramatically messy"

1. Aaliya refuses to marry Rehan.
2. Zain calls up Rehman to stop the wedding as he's coming with Bilal.

Still they will show Zain not reaching on time?
-Facetious- thumbnail

This is what I don't like.. Why show them going through the same pain, doing the same mistakes when they've paid for it so dearly and finally come out of it. WHY do they want us to go through the long dark tunnel AGAIN?

And I don't get it.. the same Rehan who spoke about second chances, always encouraged Aaliya to go back to Zain, he'll snatch her away for some selfish reasons? What about his character graph we've seen so far in the show? Was that all pretense? Or he has some ace up his sleeve?

My head is spinning. I can't see HN happening. Bas. I just know that.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Even Fuze said that "things are turning dramatically messy"

1. Aaliya refuses to marry Rehan.
2. Zain calls up Rehman to stop the wedding as he's coming with Bilal.

Still they will show Zain not reaching on time?

Its a fact though, the execution this week has been sloppy at best. You would think a track Farhan is hellbent to carry out would come with stronger execution but the scenes this week have been messy.

I can only hope BI gets better and Zain does reach on time. Let the opposite happen this time around, like before we had Zain finding out the truth after divorcing Aaliya well here let him find out before Rehan marries Aaliya.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-will-zain-able-stop-rehaan-aaliyas-wedding/

Wow, so is this how its gona be?! Zain might be too late...again..

"Aaliya will tell Shabana that she cannot marry Rehan?"

Wow, even Fuze thinks this is a messy track...

Did you guys read the disclaimer at the end?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And why do they have to show Zain being late AGAIN? Hasn't he paid for his mistakes already??? Don't make ZaYa (and us!!) go through so much of tiring drama all over again, dammit! 🥱
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its a fact though, the execution this week has been sloppy at best. You would think a track Farhan is hellbent to carry out would come with stronger execution but the scenes this week have been messy.

I can only hope BI gets better and Zain does reach on time. Let the opposite happen this time around, like before we had Zain finding out the truth after divorcing Aaliya well here let him find out before Rehan marries Aaliya.

Yeah we can only hope that this time around we don't enter another tunnel rather see some sunshine.

Can't believe this is the same Farhan who I applauded for sticking to his guns just coz of his execution. Now he's being a dumb and stubborn ass if he goes through with HN and make things even more dark. Even the positive ones can so much and everyone can keep the faith to some extent. You plan the stretch the elastic more than its capability, it's gonna snap.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

"Aaliya will tell Shabana that she cannot marry Rehan?"

Wow, even Fuze thinks this is a messy track...

Did you guys read the disclaimer at the end?

I did, this is information compiled by secondary sources so things may play out differently. I really hope Zain does not show up late and is able to save this track from the disaster its become. Farhan needs to get his head out of the tunnel and realize he is losing it as a writer again. this week has been a disaster.