Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Man, all those pictures of ZaYa from today's episode on Twitter are making me cry...
😭
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow we have all come to the point of leaving and even shortening our posts.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

Beintehaa has flourished (in India and UK) ONLY because of these two. Ofcourse storyline is important, but the only time this show has done well is when the focus is on ZaYa. Why do you think the highest ratings and the ''golden days' come from before Ramadan? Because thats when the focus was solely on them. When did it dip? When Barkat came in. When there was too much saas bahu drama in Ramadan, and during the divorce phase. However it increased when it was redemption track because it was JUST them. Its so freaking obvious what works for this show and what doesnt, why the hell are they still hell bent on going on the path of what would bring down the show!

Not only in India and UK Anku, according to Harshad BI is a hit in many other places. I remember when he was being interviewed during promotions for the show and there was even a post made here on the forum about BI becoming number one in UAE I think. So yes, they have a huge popularity worldwide and it is all thanks to Zain and Aaliya, no one else which is why CVs need to wise up. How stubborn can they be? You cannot go on a deleting spree and be rude to fans who are trying to tell you how damaging this track is becoming to your show. I get the message they wanted to show, its been shown loud and clear but now it is time to wrap up this track doing as much damage control as you can. No one wants to see HN where Aaliya marries Rehan and Zain takes a backseat along with many other characters, it makes no sense and a serious waste of time given what fans have watched for the past 9 months.

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Man, all those pictures of ZaYa from today's episode on Twitter are making me cry...

😭

Today's episode really was heartbreaking. That scene where she walks in as the bride when Zain rolls out the carpet. Most definitely one of the saddest scene of BI. It definitely got me emotional.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Not only in India and UK Anku, according to Harshad BI is a hit in many other places. I remember when he was being interviewed during promotions for the show and there was even a post made here on the forum about BI becoming number one in UAE I think. So yes, they have a huge popularity worldwide and it is all thanks to Zain and Aaliya, no one else which is why CVs need to wise up. How stubborn can they be? You cannot go on a deleting spree and be rude to fans who are trying to tell you how damaging this track is becoming to your show. I get the message they wanted to show, its been shown loud and clear but now it is time to wrap up this track doing as much damage control as you can. No one wants to see HN where Aaliya marries Rehan and Zain takes a backseat along with many other characters, it makes no sense and a serious waste of time given what fans have watched for the past 9 months.

Oh yeah, i remember that. Basically this show has garnered attention and popularity all over the world solely because of ZaYa, played by Harshika. Its their chemistry and love story that is the USP of the show, it is what carries this show forward into success. Honestly if the RM happens, i would really be shocked because i would have never seen such a stubborn writer, so much so, that all he cares about is his story rather than the audience and what they like. If hes so stubborn on putting what hes written, he might as well have just written a book. This is the television medium, where people watch shows for entertainment. And accordingly the writer has to change the storyline based on audience reactions. Dont know why he doesnt understand that.
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Valen welcome hon, Honestly we can just hope for the best but be ready for the worst since there are no guarantees.
Thnx for welcoming here...
Ya was also thinking d same...we hv to prepare for whteva happen in d upcoming episodes but I don't think I can bear to watch if rehan's character turns negative
As of now I don't c his neg shade par kya pata cvs ne bana diya ho tohπŸ˜•

One more really love ur optimistic reviews even in 'not so good type episode'alsoπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How can Farhan be so dense? :/
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oh yeah, i remember that. Basically this show has garnered attention and popularity all over the world solely because of ZaYa, played by Harshika. Its their chemistry and love story that is the USP of the show, it is what carries this show forward into success. Honestly if the RM happens, i would really be shocked because i would have never seen such a stubborn writer, so much so, that all he cares about is his story rather than the audience and what they like. If hes so stubborn on putting what hes written, he might as well have just written a book. This is the television medium, where people watch shows for entertainment. And accordingly the writer has to change the storyline based on audience reactions. Dont know why he doesnt understand that.

Yes, I noticed how watched BI is all over the world and the popularity of ZaYa which is why I don't understand why Farhan is being so stubborn. I mean seriously deleting people is not going to take away the outrage fans feel. If you want fans to stick around and believe you won't butcher this show then show something that gives fans hope but then again last time they did that, they did the opposite so who knows what they have planned here? All I know is that if they go through with this dark tunnel much longer, its going to ruin BI completely
anku94 thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-will-zain-able-stop-rehaan-aaliyas-wedding/

Wow, so is this how its gona be?! Zain might be too late...again..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-will-zain-able-stop-rehaan-aaliyas-wedding/

Wow, so is this how its gona be?! Zain might be too late...again..

Geez.. things are going from bad to worse. Do they even know how to come back from this hole CVs are driving everyone into? Or they'll figure that too at the time when they feel like it? 🀬