Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: qhid

Zain is coming across as an imbecile...not a hero.
What a pathetic way to write for your lead... I'm jut confused and disappointed..I want the spirited and "will take you on" Zain back

yea cause Cvs lately has been so much into makin Rehan the hero which is bothering me
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rehan has been the one to save the day since his entry, my guess is this time it will be no different. Zain and/or Rehman will try to stop the wedding and another twist happens. I just do not know anymore, I keep remembering Farhan's words about how the key would be how they show the halala so what Rehan tricks Aaliya which makes the marriage void? Will this dark tunnel come to an end next week which reunites ZaYa and puts an end to these damn headaches? Fans are hanging on by a very thin thread so CVs better do something big to win them back otherwise BI is doomed which I hate because I love this show and Harshika deserve success not failure
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

They make the simple scenes so magical, why ruin this?? Can CVs not see what makes BI work??
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii zainab rt your name m a silent reader n dis is my 1 comment on ur review post

Actually I used to read ur reviews n really like it ol but today is d shortest eva... know we don't like dis track n
so heartbreaking to c zaya dis days...💔 😭

Btw myself Valen

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

They make the simple scenes so magical, why ruin this?? Can CVs not see what makes BI work??

Clearly not M, this is why they dont just comprehend that they are loosing a huge chance by not showing more of ZAya than others, like lets see today we got what barely five minutes to them in the 25 minute episode, and than their scenes are edited so short
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its just so sad how the ratings, even in India, were going up during this redemption track. Yes people hated the fact that ZaYa got divorced, but it was still focused on them. The ratings that had dropped during Ramadan were coming back up and now they've pulled this. People have already quit. Im worried that even if they bring a twist they may not be able to regain the viewers because of all the negativity that spread beforehand itself. I really do not want this show to ever go off air due to bad ratings. The actors, especially Harshika, work way too hard for it to go to waste!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Rehan has been the one to save the day since his entry, my guess is this time it will be no different. Zain and/or Rehman will try to stop the wedding and another twist happens. I just do not know anymore, I keep remembering Farhan's words about how the key would be how they show the halala so what Rehan tricks Aaliya which makes the marriage void? Will this dark tunnel come to an end next week which reunites ZaYa and puts an end to these damn headaches? Fans are hanging on by a very thin thread so CVs better do something big to win them back otherwise BI is doomed which I hate because I love this show and Harshika deserve success not failure

Dont kill me, but i want Rehan to turn negative and i want Zain to bethe hero and come back with a bang, figure everything out and take his Aaliyah away.

I actually really like the idea of Rehan tricking her into the halala, hence it being void, im all up for it, if i would get my action ZaYa back.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bsvalentna

Hii zainab rt your name m a silent reader n dis is my 1 comment on ur review post

Actually I used to read ur reviews n really like it ol but today is d shortest eva... know we don't like dis track n
so heartbreaking to c zaya dis days...💔 😭

Btw myself Valen

Hey Valen welcome hon, Honestly we can just hope for the best but be ready for the worst since there are no guarantees.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Its just so sad how the ratings, even in India, were going up during this redemption track. Yes people hated the fact that ZaYa got divorced, but it was still focused on them. The ratings that had dropped during Ramadan were coming back up and now they've pulled this. People have already quit. Im worried that even if they bring a twist they may not be able to regain the viewers because of all the negativity that spread beforehand itself. I really do not want this show to ever go off air due to bad ratings. The actors, especially Harshika, work way too hard for it to go to waste!

Ankey my problem exactly, BI beat DABH in UK so many times cause the tracks were fully focused on ZaYa. BI has constantly been colors no.1 show in UK. man i really hope it doesnt go down too much
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Clearly not M, this is why they dont just comprehend that they are loosing a huge chance by not showing more of ZAya than others, like lets see today we got what barely five minutes to them in the 25 minute episode, and than their scenes are edited so short

Beintehaa has flourished (in India and UK) ONLY because of these two. Ofcourse storyline is important, but the only time this show has done well is when the focus is on ZaYa. Why do you think the highest ratings and the ''golden days' come from before Ramadan? Because thats when the focus was solely on them. When did it dip? When Barkat came in. When there was too much saas bahu drama in Ramadan, and during the divorce phase. However it increased when it was redemption track because it was JUST them. Its so freaking obvious what works for this show and what doesnt, why the hell are they still hell bent on going on the path of what would bring down the show!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago