Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

For India, it'll be out on Thursday.

For UK, Monday's episode got them 13600 viewers.

That is bad! 😲

Right girlies I'm off to bed, big day tomorrow at work! Xx
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

The girl asked if you are shooting for the HN scenes since she was dressed as bride. To that Pree replied yes.

Now this makes more sense because Preetika is not one to give away much track wise. This is the same girl who gets mad when SBS/SBB used to ruin crucial scenes. Pree likes to keep the suspense going.
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ermm, she was talking about shooting...

Oh im sorry. I just read that in another thread so thought of sharing it.

Edited by Rosella18961 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

That is bad! 😲

Right girlies I'm off to bed, big day tomorrow at work! Xx

It is bad, this has happened to BI in the past too but during that time it was Ramadan so there was not much concern. This time around though, yes its serious because it cannot be blamed on the time change. Last week the show did well despite the change, this is purely because fans are not liking the track. Many are relying solely on live updates until something positive happens. This is what CVs need to see and they cannot just delete fans off of FB because they do not want to hear the truth. Fans signed up to watch Zain and Aaliya's love story, that does not involve seeing them in misery until this halala nonsense is completed.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Rosella - It's okay :) Now THAT, we'll get to know by Friday :/
Gn Shiv and Heena! <3 I'm off too, have to go to class...
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want the episode to be on already
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also dont like how they are showing Zain to be so gullible. They already showed him like that once during the divorce track, and he made a mistake cuz of it. He should have been shown learning his lesson now and think twice about everyone and everything! Even Aliya had a slight suspicion of Bilal, but why not Zain? Its so unlike him :/
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i want the episode to be on already

Ugh same, im getting so impatient. This wait is killing -____-
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zain is coming across as an imbecile...not a hero.
What a pathetic way to write for your lead... I'm jut confused and disappointed..I want the spirited and "will take you on" Zain back
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I also dont like how they are showing Zain to be so gullible. They already showed him like that once during the divorce track, and he made a mistake cuz of it. He should have been shown learning his lesson now and think twice about everyone and everything! Even Aliya had a slight suspicion of Bilal, but why not Zain? Its so unlike him :/

This, I was taken back when he told Rehman I trust Bilal but then again he doesn't have any reason to believe Bilal won't give Aaliya a divorce. No one except Rehman knows what Zarina is upto, he needs to stop with the suspicions and find proof to expose her. I'm hoping with the new promo this means they are putting his character to good use and actually show him following through with protecting Aaliya.

I do not want a HN track, I am not interested in seeing Aaliya as someone else's wife I don't care if its temporary or not. HN is a sin, so CVs have contradicted themselves and basically taken viewers for a ride.

ZaYa being endgame does not cut it for fans anymore, showing evil winning over good again what is the point to that? Fans watch to be entertained not to be drained emotionally. There better be a twist happening here, one that works in ZaYa's favor because right now things are not looking good for BI and I just hate that because Harshad and Preetika deserve better