We Fell in Love in a hopeless Place.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I want to say f**king so much. But I guess your saved today from hearing me say anything. I shall wait till tomorrow.

Nevertheless, nikkah or not, my Zain and Aaliyah will always remain in my heart forever, this will be forgotten as a nightmare, there's always a deleterious time but humanitarian times do come.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Correction; THIS is officially your shortest post!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Correction; THIS is officially your shortest post!

LOL Damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
manny136 thumbnail
nice post lol yeah zaya will get through this. I really hope karma come to bite zayas families ugh horrible ppl
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's clear that ZaYa still don't completely understand the concept of halala nikaah otherwise they wouldn't be going through with this the way they are right now...

Dude, everything better be cleared up by Friday, this is driving me nuts. 🤪

And I HATE how gorgeous ZaYa look when...*gulps* it isn't even their own wedding!
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

LOL Damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO hush the both of you, im giving you a break since all you uglies always start with such a long post, iditos😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

nice post lol yeah zaya will get through this. I really hope karma come to bite zayas families ugh horrible ppl

Karma aint no bitch for no reason you know, it will come just give it time

Originally posted by: musicxolover

It's clear that ZaYa still don't completely understand the concept of halala nikaah otherwise they wouldn't be going through with this the way they are right now...

Dude, everything better be cleared up by Friday, this is driving me nuts. 🤪

And I HATE how gorgeous ZaYa look when...*gulps* it isn't even their own wedding!

they looked so hot.

why the hell was Rehan ugly shown during ZaYas scenes, like what the f was he upset for?Irrelevant ass.

*Sigh*
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hahahah omg Zainab 😆

So finally I don't think I will have problem with posting a short post .. or what? Really man, I want to say so much and specially since I haven't been posting for few days.. but I am gonna go your way this time! .. I seriously can't believe it.. but okay, I am gonna do it..

Where ever we are, halala may be needed.. so let us just give it some time and hopefully all this sh*t will be over soon! So before been, too, analyzing, lets talk about today's episode. One thing that really pissed me off.. why the hell did they decorate and dress so well? Seriously, for what need? Just get it over! And there may be guests and everything in tomorrow's episode.. yawwnn! Bilal gets kidnapped.. I seriously hope Fahad steps in to marry Aaliya hahahhah! He may be the only one who may really not want to be her husband and may give her divorce soon as possible! He is already handling two and third may not be needed.. ohhh he may think to have a third one?? Oh oh!
Fahad digusted me today, simply said.
Rehaan guy is not that bad, comon you people. The guy has been so nice till now and always tried his best to help ZaYa. I just wish he finds a loophole in this last moment..

See Zainab.. it can be done.. we can actually express ourselves in few words.. it is killing me, so I will just quickly post!

- asma

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The most depressing thing in LIFE right now LOL, what the heck are they giving us maan!
FaizaK thumbnail
For the first i don't understad your title😳
Isn'i it suppose to be like
"We found love in a hopeless place"
Sorry if i m worng hun😆

Regarding the epi i have nothing life to say excpet

Get lost CVs..go and let us die peacefuly🤬