do you ppl still have hopes

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
See frankly ...I have been telling I have lost hpes and all but I still had something in my mind that kuch hoga divorce cancel hojayenga but it didn't happen ...
And now after watching today's...episode seeing aaliya getting ready ...seeing zain getting hurt ...I have no hopes left that 0.00000000000000001also gone ...
Rehaan aaliya new Jodi of colors ...stupid CVS ...stupid me for watching beinthaa
I am getting swollen eyes after the episode ...these days
..useless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I still have hope there must be a twist even if Rehan sits in the grooms place that must somehow nullify the divorce. They can't end ZaYa there and then then expect us to watch a show full of misery where we wait until 10 years till ZaYa reunite. My hope will be completely lost and shattered if I see ReYa marriage, that is something I cannot tolerate. I don't want to see Aliya playing ammi
vicky2patel thumbnail
There is no hope. I started watching this show for its young love and their ups and downs. Not the same typical drama. boy meets girls. they fall in love. Boy mistrusts girl. Girl gets married to someone else. girl and buy suffer as they still love each other. And throw some kids in the mix. Bravo to the makers of the show for making it a typical story.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Have no hope and thats the truth of my broken heart ... m literally crying after only reading lu and will not watch it
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No way..i lost my hopes far back
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kyati, I watched it with very heavy heart, now I'm not getting sleep tooo
From tomo deffo I ll not watch and I lost all my hopes
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have totally lost hopes 😭
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No hope n I think rehan will marry aliya behind zain's back

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
None! I'm so totally grossed out by what's been happening in the show lately, how could ZaYa agree to do halala nikaah without even trying to find a different solution, one that does not involve Aaliya losing her dignity by marrying and then SLEEPING with another guy (whomever it may be) just to get back together with Zain? How could they be so happy that bilal agreed to doing this, and PRAISE him? How could Zain decorate the house for their halala wedding? Does he even know what that means?! I doubt that he does! How would he ever be able to look at bilal (esp with a brotherly feeling) knowing he slept with HIS Aaliya, wouldn't he want to kill him then?
Ughhh! Even that thought makes me wanna throw up! Then how could Zain be all fine with whatever's happening, with whatever's about to happen? How is Aaliya not thinking about her self-respect anymore? It's like inn dono nay junoon k siwa sub bawadi may phek diya hai. It sucks man! I'm so frustrated, so annoyed at BI now, I don't know why I'm still watching it, but I can't bring myself to quit, not until the halala has really happened at least, i might still watch till that episode!
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago